The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

Spoke to the Train ticket fella at Troon this morning, daily occurrence for myself. He supports Killie. Though he told me that he has heard rumours of Paul Quinn from Dundee United going to Ayr.

Dunno where he heard the rumours and i never asked many questions. Though it's my belief that Quinn has had a lot of health scares. Dunno if that would be a good signing. Anyone know anymore on this? 

Brian's decent to be fair, for a DKB. Helped me out alot in my younger days getting to and from games getting the best prices for train tickets. Normally isn't too far off either with the rumours. 

3 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Brian's decent to be fair, for a DKB. Helped me out alot in my younger days getting to and from games getting the best prices for train tickets. Normally isn't too far off either with the rumours. 

Yeah, he's a good fella. Might be a killie fan but he's alright by me. :-) 

Nearly kick off! 

Holy f**k what a result, 700 fans aswell [emoji122]

It too early to get buzzing for this season before a balls even been kicked in the league.
The club the team everything's on the up never been so excited can't wait for next week, I'm also so glad we didn't react quickly when we got relegated it would have been easy to dump McCall and stayed part time Cameron and the board took a risk and it's so far paying off

24 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Holy f**k what a result, 700 fans aswell emoji122.png

It too early to get buzzing for this season before a balls even been kicked in the league.

It'll be good to see how they do it next week, different formation or whatever. Partick Certainly didn't look like a recently relegated Premier league team today.

I hope next week's game is as exciting as todays, should have won by more IMO but the goals were truly spectacular. 

2 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Great time to be an Ayr fan, happy days.

Draw tomorrow.

I know a lot of you don't want Killie, but I do, with this team I really really do.

If not, motherwell or hearts away

Us and Killie are both seeded so we can't face each other

Good to see Ayr back in this league. My first ever football game was Alloa v Ayr at the Recs Ayr won and I think they won the second division that year, round about 1987. Ive always had a soft spot for them apart from the couple of years they were better than Falkirk. Anyway good luck this year.