The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

44 minutes ago, dumbthings said:

Iplayer seems to be able to pick i'm not local.

You can go into your iPlayer account settings and change your location. I was in France on holiday earlier this year and wanted to watch a Morton game on Sportscene. I went into it and set my location to Scotland. You then just scroll down the channel list to the left of the homepage and select BBC Scotland. It worked fine. It might be an idea to use a VPN just to be sure.

Edited by Chippyminton

I don't even care about St Johnstone or Dundee United coming down. 50% of that is guaranteed to happen if yourselves do the world some good and pump Kilmarnock in a play off final.

Go do your duty, guys.

15 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

You can go into your iPlayer account settings and change your location. I was in France on holiday earlier this year and wanted to watch a Morton game on Sportscene. I went into it and set my location to Scotland. You then just scroll down the channel list to the left of the homepage and select BBC Scotland. It worked fine. It might be an idea to use a VPN just to be sure.

Thanks, but bought the stream now. Have no problem paying but had a quick look at the Partick website earlier and saw no evidence it was being streamed.

The ironic thing is that should we make the final it will be live on TV here but I will be heading over to watch it. 

On 18/05/2023 at 02:24, muZZa__44 said:

https://themoff.co.uk/cool_timeline/benefit-game-june-10th-2023/

testimonial game will include former ayr united players Lawerence Shankland, Ryan Stevenson, Mark Roberts, Mark Kerr, Brian Gilmour, David Hutton, Steven Bell, Andy Geggan and Big Farmboy himself Jamie Adams

Dam Park? I assumed it would be at Somerset. Boooo that we cant see Shankland and big Jamie grace the hallowed turf again 

4 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Nervous as f*ck for this tonight. Impossible to predict how this will go. Hopefully we've reached the 1500 mark in tickets 

Think we're all on that boat for tonight. Excited and nervous........

....until the beautiful Daire tears them apart and picks a perfect pass to Dipo, who then selects the top right corner, as it sails in, goalkeeper standing slacked jawed and staring, we all party! ❤️

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Dam Park? I assumed it would be at Somerset. Boooo that we cant see Shankland and big Jamie grace the hallowed turf again 

Somerset getting ripped up  after home final play off date 

36 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Nervous as f*ck for this tonight. Impossible to predict how this will go. Hopefully we've reached the 1500 mark in tickets 

Partick saying we are looking like a 2000 sell out , hearing only around 50 tickets left at 3pm today 

10 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Partick saying we are looking like a 2000 sell out , hearing only around 50 tickets left at 3pm today 

How do you sell 2000 for a stand that holds 1850 :lol:

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

How do you sell 2000 for a stand that holds 1850 :lol:

Partick are saying today over 1900 sold and say we have a 2000 capacity 

Edited by Finlay21

24 minutes ago, wee broon said:

Suggest that you install NordVpn free for 30 days. That would allow you access to IPlayer, that’s what I am doing.

I am going to the match but thank you for your suggestion.