The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

You're going to be over the moon when the upper level gets put in the SRE.

Whitever, on a normal day I'm just out on the terrace for the whole game in all weather.  

With Murphy being out, I wonder if we might see Willoughby start on the left, think he's played there down south.  Not sure if Amartey is in Browns thoughts to start, Tomlinson, I would imagine, wont be a right back and looked good in the forward areas on Saturday so could be a shout, but we need someone who will not leave Reading exposed as Murphy has helped him a lot this season.  ABM (Anyone but McGeady).

Edited by callum-ayr

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

With Murphy being out, I wonder if we might see Willougby start on the left, think he's played there down south.  Not sure if Amartey is in Browns thoughts to start, Tomlinson, I would imagine, wont be a right back and looked good in the forward areas on Saturday so could be a shout, but we need someone who will not leave Reading exposed as Murphy has helped him a lot this season.  ABM (Anyone but McGeady).

It'll just be Chalmers and Sanders coming in IMO 

14 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

What's the percentage of folk from Lochside that are just total c***s?

Probably the exact same percentage as Alloway, Doonfoot, Belmont or anywhere else on Ayr. I grew up in Troon, a nice enough town, but absolutely full of c***s.

12 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

With Murphy being out, I wonder if we might see Willoughby start on the left, think he's played there down south.  Not sure if Amartey is in Browns thoughts to start, Tomlinson, I would imagine, wont be a right back and looked good in the forward areas on Saturday so could be a shout, but we need someone who will not leave Reading exposed as Murphy has helped him a lot this season.  ABM (Anyone but McGeady).

Has Willoughby shown anything in his minor parts so far to warrant a start? Think Brown will just stick to his known quantities and drill them in what he wants. If we don't see much of Amartey from this manager then he'll be away I expect.

52 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

What's the percentage of folk from Lochside that are just total c***s?

So full of rage 🤷 Why? Did a scheme burd give you a K.B.!? I've lived in KA7, KA8, KA9 and KA10. What Richey said is correct, there's c***s everywhere. My main point is still valid, regardless of the address you grow up in, you can go on to achieve anything you wish in life and people that think otherwise are a pretty horrible breed of human or a T*ry, although there's not much between they two things. Now, can we get back to the football 🙄

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

Just now, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

So full of rage 🤷 Why? Did a scheme burd give you a K.B.!? I've lived in KA7, KA8, KA9 and KA10. What Richey said is correct, there's c***s everywhere. My main point is still valid, regardless of the address you grow up in, you can go on to achieve anything you wish in life and people that think otherwise are a pretty horrible breed of humour or a T*ry, although there's not much between they two things. Now, can we get back to the football 🙄

Red dot incoming...

Prepare Get Ready GIF by STARZ

Not too much Celtic bum licking in this. Mostly about Ayr and his time in management etc. He made a wee comment about players running more than they were 6 months ago… (Maybe you had a point after all Lee Bullen..)

Edited by Andy_AUFC

image.png.879c5af6bfad5072b24c462d746cee59.png

with Stanger back from Suspension i reckon he's best choice for Right Back and even thou Bryden was poor last week i think due to Murphy injury he'll stay in (thou i might switch him to the left depending on who needs help more out of Stanger and Reading) 

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not had a chance to watch the presser yet, is it mentioned how long Murphy is likely to be out for? A big miss. 

Started to watch it but the sound was doing my head in after 15 secs so turned it off..

1 hour ago, Andy_AUFC said:

Not too much Celtic bum licking in this. Mostly about Ayr and his time in management etc. He made a wee comment about players running more than they were 6 months ago… (Maybe you had a point after all Lee Bullen..)

Running more metres per second than six months ago. I'm so confused.

36 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not had a chance to watch the presser yet, is it mentioned how long Murphy is likely to be out for? A big miss. 

Interview - is everyone fit and available?

Scott Brown - everyone is fit and available*pause*Murph and Nick are both out. 

That was the extent of the team news 

44 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Interview - is everyone fit and available?

Scott Brown - everyone is fit and available*pause*Murph and Nick are both out. 

That was the extent of the team news 

I wonder if the Mutch injury isn't as bad as first feared then since he's not mentioned it and no back up signing has come in.