Mark McKenzie: 2,484 minutes

Fraser Bryden: 1,491 minutes

Paul Smith: 649 minutes

Finn Ecrepont: 285 Minutes

Scott Tomlinson: 272 minutes

The Rest (McRoberts, Watret, Guthrie, Ollie): 129 Minutes

Total Minutes: 5,310 Minutes

*from my own stat making so might not be fully accurate

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18czmayJneZjioUEVZbBdIvRobsjGLcOvo3efpwkPzqk/edit?usp=sharing also thats my 23/24 stats done (at least for the first team still got some loanees and players who left this season to finish)

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Going by his interview with AU Media, doesn’t sound too convincing that Dowds will be back. 

I think if he was a definite, it would already be a done deal and announced.

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Going by his interview with AU Media, doesn’t sound too convincing that Dowds will be back. 

I got that impression as well.

Just listened to the commentary of the fan game there and the guy talking said he asked Brown about signings and Brown confirmed that all signings this summer will be his own so it’ll be interesting to see the comparison of this summer to last summer.

13 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah I got that impression too from the interview. 

Would we be able to announce Dowds though with Particks season not officially being over till after the play-offs?

I'm still hopeful he'll sign on. He's been fantastic for us and seems to be enjoying his football.

4 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

How would we feel about Wotherspoon? Heard he won’t be resigning with Dundee and who knows the condition Inverness will be in come next season

Announced today he was off. I’d take him but I think he’s been angling for a move to Canada for a couple of years. 

3 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

How would we feel about Wotherspoon? Heard he won’t be resigning with Dundee and who knows the condition Inverness will be in come next season

He was a free for months in the summer and there was never a move, he’s been in the North east for the last 10 years. He’s more likely to go to someone like Arbroath if he’s freed. 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We should be in a good position to sign Dowds, Raith & Thistle are probably the only teams that could likely tempt him and I doubt Thistle will be making him an offer

Would like Dowds back at Thistle but can't see it due to some alleged  bad blood pish with his agent...good luck to him !

Edited by I Clavdivs

2 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Would like Dowds back at Thistle but can't see it due to some alleged  bad blood pish with his agent...good luck to him !

I'm on record as not thinking Dowds is up to much, but I think he wants to be somewhere that he's starting most weeks, and that's clearly not going to happen at Thistle because he's clearly worse than Graham.

If he stays at Ayr, good luck to him. 

I don't think it's fair to ask players contractual questions and would rather interviewers didn't do it. If players want to come forward and reveal that they've negotiated something then so be it but otherwise it's just awkward.

That said, to be honest it was less Dowds's response and more McRoberts's that makes it unlikely he's returning for me.

24 minutes ago, Thumper said:

That said, to be honest it was less Dowds's response and more McRoberts's that makes it unlikely he's returning for me.

Heard a wee rumour that Anton is going down south . 

You know what they say never fall in love with a loan player, would love him to stay his football brain is just as important as the goals he has scored but we need  decision made soon so if he's not coming back we move in to the next target.

30 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

I think it was Lee Bullen who said that band aids don't fix bullet holes. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I think it was Lee Bullen who said that band aids don't fix bullet holes. 

Broony fixes Bullen Holes... Richey the Swifty 🤣

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

Think this is the most excited I've been for the off season since the year we won the league 1 title under McCall. 

Think it was helped last night with Brown pretty much confirming to VOR that he's wanting to do a major overhaul of the squad for next season