The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, RedEd said:

I'd rather watch real football than some TV programme.

Me too, can't wait for it to start in August! 

Heading up tonight. I'm away for the Celtic and Killie games so thought why not as I'm doing nothing else. Looking forward to seeing some of the new boys.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Ryan McGowan anyone? Courier reporting that he’s due to sign for a championship club this week. 

Mentioned him a couple of weeks ago, hope so...

Wouldn't be surprised if he's staying east and goes to dunfermline or something 

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I'm in Lanzarote the now and was surprised to see a pub earlier advertising the Ayr v Celtic game on telly despite clashing with the Portugal game 🤣

Ayr definitely  a bigger game lol 

27 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Does it fall on a Euro fixture?

Unfortunately the Euros aren't on that night! 

Is it not up to East Kilbride as the home team to promote the game? it it's a pre season friendly that we will likely have two different teams not a vital league or cup game where we need a vocal away support 

18 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Ryan McGowan anyone? Courier reporting that he’s due to sign for a championship club this week. 

Yes please. 

3 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Is it not up to East Kilbride as the home team to promote the game? it it's a pre season friendly that we will likely have two different teams not a vital league or cup game where we need a vocal away support 

I'd say it's up to them to drum up up punters.  We should have done a reminder/next up after the Shire game really but it's just a kickabout, nothing for folk to piss their pants over. 

10 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'd say it's up to them to drum up up punters.  We should have done a reminder/next up after the Shire game really but it's just a kickabout, nothing for folk to piss their pants over. 

But the tut tut brigade are running out of things to moan about ! 

30 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Mentioned him a couple of weeks ago, hope so...

Wouldn't be surprised if he's staying east and goes to dunfermline or something 

Apparently that’s why we never got a couple of the Rovers new signings.