The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Going to buck the trend and say that playing a side for the first time ever, at home, is great. Let's leave aside that Le Gilet will have no better idea what to do about them on the day than he will have when the balls were drawn.

Given that they're more or less officially an RSC who didn't fancy the Glasgow traffic I'm sure they would rather have gotten the draw Buckie Thistle did, but at least they won't be given three sides of a ground that only has three sides open.

8 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

You talk about debate and discussion which is pretty laughable given the fact that anyone who has a glass half full attitude on here gets shouted down immediately. 

It's not debate if everyone on here thinks the same. Everybody has different opinions on the general direction we're heading in.

No one is "shouted down" on here - love to see an example, let alone "immediately". All I have read on here to justify a "glass half full attitude" is the supposed off-field success. I assume that means the building works because I don't see much else.

SRE is such an odd place. Any post that appears that isn’t sunshine and rainbows is immediately jumped on by the same group of people that are seemingly very happy with the status quo. The logic is very strange as well, almost always the argument back for keeping the status quo from them is “it might not get better with a new manager”. Obviously it might not, but it’s completely illogical to stick with something you know isn’t working rather than trying to find something that does.