The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, mugen_power said:

Absolutely genius piece of satire, shame no one reads that forum lol

http://www.somersetroadend.com/forum/index.php?topic=1627.0&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Will he get his kit made especially for it, like the moff? 😂

yHya52u2TMqvPAc0wuQg0Q.webp

wWWlYETDTb2cRTaTYi2eig.webp

Edited by Roxanne's man

11 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I think Amartey was injured for both of White’s games in charge, and assuming has been struggling under Brown so far. 

There is definitely something there with Amartey, he is also raw in places but is only 24 so I would quite happily loan him out to league one (if we aren’t going to play him) and give him some time to get regular game time up here and get up to speed. 

I didn’t realise he was 24 and that reduces some of the benefit of the doubt I had given him.  Whilst he is a very quick player and has some great tricks I’m unsure if he’s at the level to impact consistently and hold down a place.  

10 hours ago, Shibuya said:

Isn't Franny on a mutual option for the second year of his deal?

Yeah, I think so…

I’m not overly sure what that actually means though, either side can trigger it? Or both sides have to agree but the contract details are already in place. 

1 hour ago, AyrExile said:

I didn’t realise he was 24 and that reduces some of the benefit of the doubt I had given him.  Whilst he is a very quick player and has some great tricks I’m unsure if he’s at the level to impact consistently and hold down a place.  

I think you need to take into account how much time he has actually had in full time football to improve though. Especially when we are plucking guys from down south. IMO if there is some raw ability there it might be worthwhile persevering to a greater extent.

34 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

At first glance I thought that was Gerry McLauchlan and Jonjo Shelvey modeling them

The amazing power of Ai.

Typed in 'Bald man wearing a Gilet styled football shirt' and what I got Is nightmare fuel 😂

6 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Yeah, I think so…

I’m not overly sure what that actually means though, either side can trigger it? Or both sides have to agree but the contract details are already in place. 

I think you need to take into account how much time he has actually had in full time football to improve though. Especially when we are plucking guys from down south. IMO if there is some raw ability there it might be worthwhile persevering to a greater extent.

If he were the same age as Ahui i might agree with you. His reputation seems to have grown through being continually ignored despite the team not playing well. He seems viewed as a potential solution to our problems but the question never gets answered. Not against keeping him for a bit but he needs to step up and force game time fairly quickly