The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Hamilton does look the part especially the way Brown wants to play. Very similar to Musonda. 

From the fear of having two McGintys with Sanders Vs two Musondas with Hamilton 

Chill Vibing GIF by #sazanimation

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d rather have Hamilton over McGowan. A defence of Watret, Hamilton, Musonda and McMann should be a big improvement on last season. 

And to think some folk were getting their knickers in a twist when Paddy and Macalister signed extensions.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Conceding 4 goals in two games to non-league opposition is a fucking disgrace. Can't wait until the end of the season to see this team fucking gutted.

Bring back Elicha Ahui!

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d rather have Hamilton over McGowan. A defence of Watret, Hamilton, Musonda and McMann should be a big improvement on last season

That being the case thank God big Oakley has signed for us because he’d dine out on that defence and its lack of physicality. 

17 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Good!  Hopefully his injury problems are behind him because he has a lot of potential. 

Yeah was impressed by his composure and ability with the ball at his feet. 

Of course it's only 45 minutes but happy with what I saw. A couple of occasions when Syla in midfield or Musonda at LB left him quite exposed, but he stood his ground with the runner quite well and blocked / tackled with ease. 

Probably fits Brown's style quite well.