Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

908 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, bennett said:

Tam being pretty decent about last nights game. 

Yep. I was hoping for tears and snotters, but this was balanced.

I really liked Allie Foy, I don't think I'd come across her on OAM, but she took to it really well. 

8 minutes ago, Bob in Denny said:

I was going to catch up on Sounds...

thanks for the warning...

The usual stuff, schooldays...getting a ruler on the knuckles....did us no harm...cackle....Tam's after-dinner speaking tales......Davie Martindale's wife is a looker.........cackle.....

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

The usual stuff, schooldays...getting a ruler on the knuckles....did us no harm...cackle....Tam's after-dinner speaking tales......Davie Martindale's wife is a looker.........cackle.....

I have been a regular listener since the very start but some guests just grate me...

sorry Susie..

Fair is fair, usually I absolutely pan Suzie as a guest over "Grey Jumper Man" and "Glasgow is best for comedy because it's a working class city", but I thought she was excellent today. Her 2 min run through of the rugby was fantastic and then she handled hosting duties really well 👍

Also I liked yesterday's stand in too - I think it helped Tam in some ways, saw a slightly different side maybe 

23 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Fair is fair, usually I absolutely pan Suzie as a guest over "Grey Jumper Man" and "Glasgow is best for comedy because it's a working class city", but I thought she was excellent today. Her 2 min run through of the rugby was fantastic and then she handled hosting duties really well 👍

Also I liked yesterday's stand in too - I think it helped Tam in some ways, saw a slightly different side maybe 

Ta felt slightly ore "reigned in" on both shows - maybe he knows Stuart just tunes him out and he can get away with more.  Thought the lassie on Saturday was pretty good.  Suzie McCabe I don't mind for a bit but 2 hours is too much.

23 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

What is worse...

Off the ball or people who listen to Off the ball and come here to slate it? 

Off The Ball, by an almost infinite distance.

Edited by Jimmy Shaker

8 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Can a distance be almost infinite?

I'm going to be pondering this for the rest of the day.

Huh. Never thought of that before. 

My pea brain is telling me that no, you cannot be almost. It either is or isn't. 

34 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Can a distance be almost infinite?

I'm going to be pondering this for the rest of the day.

Tag in either V.kington or TX Rover. 

Made the mistake of sticking this on in the car yesterday.

Honestly hadn't listened in nigh on 15 years, but there we were with Tam giving it "you'd be on the turn" describing his disco gear.

Just absolutely awful patter