Calling Cards of Morons

Think swearing is something that shows someone has a poor vocabulary or lack of intelligence. 
Aye.

If I say f**k, c**t and b*****d, and you don't then surely that means I have 3 more words than you right off the bat?

Thick w****r.

Think swearing is something that shows someone has a poor vocabulary or lack of intelligence. 
Not putting "I or You" at the start of the above quote would inicatate something similar.
Unless, of course, there is something called think swearing, in which case...

13 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Not putting "I or You" at the start of the above quote would inicatate something similar.

It was a standalone comment.  I think people who think this about swearing is the calling card of a moron, not that I think that people who swear are morons.

2 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

It was a standalone comment.  I think people who think this about swearing is the calling card of a moron, not that I think that people who swear are morons.

Indeed.  Swears just roll off the tongue for some people, regardless of how intelligent they fucking are.

16 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Quite so.

We all know Florida has a lot of morons, but in recent years they seem to be putting themselves in the path of trains more often. This guy in a Jeep died trying to beat the Brightline train at a crossing having gone around the barrier. 

8 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Get to the bar and aren't sure what they want. Bonus moron points if they then wait until all drinks are poured and served before searching through their pockets to find their cash/card.

And they tend to all hatch and come out in their swarms at Christmas time.

They're generally easy to spot as they're the only ones queuing. 

11 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Applauding footballers whilst watching in a pub. Doubt they'll hear you m8.

Presumably you also don't yell at the screen or offer anything resembling encouragement.

You, sir, are the moron.

10 hours ago, Ginaro said:

We all know Florida has a lot of morons, but in recent years they seem to be putting themselves in the path of trains more often. This guy in a Jeep died trying to beat the Brightline train at a crossing having gone around the barrier. 

I'm not one to stick up for companies, but it's fucking mental how the news bulletin is phrased to push the blame onto the train operator. I guess "killer trains murder local residents" plays better than, "why are some of us so thick? Special report coming up".