The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

Red bull moving from shit storm to shit storm have now suspended the lassie at the centre of the Horner's Horner saga.

Lots of conclusions being jumped to but I wonder if they have reason to believe she's the source of the leak.

5 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Lots of conclusions being jumped to but I wonder if they have reason to believe she's the source of the leak.

Her issue will be that there was a leak in the first place.

I'm guessing red bull are going down the line of breach of confidentiality or contract. Allegations were made and a KC cleared Christian (somehow).

Either way she was never going to remain in her post afterwards and maybe saw the writing on the wall already so decided to make red bull aware.

It's a shockingly bad situation and I honestly feel for her but this has been handled terribly so far by all parties.

14 hours ago, Crawford said:

Her issue will be that there was a leak in the first place.

I'm guessing red bull are going down the line of breach of confidentiality or contract. Allegations were made and a KC cleared Christian (somehow).

Either way she was never going to remain in her post afterwards and maybe saw the writing on the wall already so decided to make red bull aware.

It's a shockingly bad situation and I honestly feel for her but this has been handled terribly so far by all parties.

It has been handled unbelievably badly. Aside from anything else, why has she been suspended and he wasn't while he was investigated?

Some laugh him telling everyone to move on and to keep his family out of it - despite being more than happy to be pictured with his wife a week ago.

The start of second episode of the new series of Drive to Survive was unintentionally funny when Santa asked Horner if he'd been a good boy 🤣

It does not appear as if Zhou is going to get out to set a time in Q1 there was work being done to his car for whatever reason.

20th for him then it is.

Edited by CaspianChris

20 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

It does not appear as if Zhou is going to get out to set a time in Q1 there was work being done to his car for whatever reason.

20th for him then it is.

He made quite a wreck of his car at the tail end of FP3 , probably has something to do with it.  

3 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Bearman no even able to beat Hamilton, absolutely useless.  

I enjoyed the comment about how he should be proud of being close to Hamilton during Q2. Hamilton was 10th at the time. A complete nonsense comment.