A View From The Terrace.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Yeah that was my recollection.  Vaguely recall seeing a picture of Klos celebrating and then the goal given to someone else later on.  I think this was the season Klos wore a white top with a blue bar across the chest.

It was a 1-1 draw with Dundee United on New Year's Day 2005. Hamed Namouchi was eventually credited with it.

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

You're not wrong.

In the same way as if I had somehow conned my way into getting on the bench for United you would have to admit that was impressive. 

OPs point was that they’re not going to get big bands on LMW such as those that could be main support for a band like Texas (lol), who FF are considerably bigger than. Not sure how your point relates to that. 

Personally I think it’s shite patter to come on to a forum and slag off bands that are clearly getting decent attention (particularly from the likes of Dave Grohl) just because they aren’t quite your cup of tea. 

That aside, good to have AVFTT back on. The bit at the start was particularly good and made me miss watching my diddy team every Saturday, even if it is just to give some sort of routine which is currently missing. 

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It was a 1-1 draw with Dundee United on New Year's Day 2005. Hamed Namouchi was eventually credited with it.

That's the picture I was think of!   Wasn't quite the same top as I remembered.

Edited by Highland Capital