A View From The Terrace.

13 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

This is a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is back on your screens tonight @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

Apparently this evening's episode has "bold, strident opinions" and "something that almost resembles a half-decent joke", so please tune in!

Good episode, loved hearing about how shite Dundee United are and comparing them to walking out the house with no trousers on.

That season in the Championship was wild.

Where did you get that Adidas top from? Pretty smart like.

15 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Peak banter from 14/15 seaso which they overlooked as we stopped what looked like an inevitable celtic treble

Christ, how was that all in that one season?

We aimed mainly for the championship to be honest (with a brief sojourn into the challenge cup), but honestly, what a time.

Hello all, this is a polite (and final!) reminder that A View from the Terrace is on tonight. Please switch on the BBC Scotland @ 10:30pm for a great big laugh about Scottish football.

I hope as many of you as possible can tune in - I understand it's a great episode this evening.

Thank you!

image.thumb.jpeg.ac02fad25f92d8c44f2cf6227fa34b22.jpeg

8 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

The features on the Scotland Women’s team and Team United were tremendous.

I had a good chuckle at Elsie being told by her husband that she had to give up her role only for her to go back to him to say she had but was now the Scotland manager!

What ground was that Scotland England game played at?

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

I had a good chuckle at Elsie being told by her husband that she had to give up her role only for her to go back to him to say she had but was now the Scotland manager!

What ground was that Scotland England game played at?

Ravenscraig, it's a stadium in Greenock.

9 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

The features on the Scotland Women’s team and Team United were tremendous.

Think I must have had a wee bit of sand in my eye when young Roddie couldn't talk about school.

Great that he is loving his time at Team United.

Enjoyed that last night, but the claim of that 1972 game being the first Scotland-England game between ladies' sides surely wasn't quite accurate (or was the claim it was an 'official match"?). Games were played over 140 years ago between teams claiming to represent the two nations. Here's a Glasgow Herald report from in May 1881:

1510057705_9thMay1881.jpg.3b2ba7f1fef26899c6f0c3cb6c24723c.jpg

High-heeled boots too, perhaps it's something that should be introduced for for some male players.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

• 2 months later...

Hello all, this is a polite reminder to say A View from the Terrace is on this evening @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

Someone in the know has told me it's another "really good episode" with "laughter in all the right places". You'd be a fool to watch anything else this tonight!

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

More Celtic on it?

Celtic and Rangers only really feature on it sporadically in all honesty, I really enjoyed the feature last week on the girl with the sight loss who was benefiting from the commentary for the visually impaired, the fact she was a Celtic supporter was neither here nor there for me in all honesty. 

It is heavily weighted towards coverage and features of all clubs at all levels, including women's football but, naturally there will be times both the big Glasgow clubs will feature, are you seriously advocating not acknowledging them purely in the interests of diddy solidarity?

23 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic and Rangers only really feature on it sporadically in all honesty, I really enjoyed the feature last week on the girl with the sight loss who was benefiting from the commentary for the visually impaired, the fact she was a Celtic supporter was neither here nor there for me in all honesty. 

It is heavily weighted towards coverage and features of all clubs at all levels, including women's football but, naturally there will be times both the big Glasgow clubs will feature, are you seriously advocating not acknowledging them purely in the interests of diddy solidarity?

Why are you always such a ragin' bunnet?