Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

11 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

The fact that Paul called for Gerrard to be sacked, asked how many trophies he had won and branded our league win as the Covid Cup kind of makes it obvious this guy was a sad Celtic fan pretending to be a Rangers fan mate. You've been duped.

33 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I prefer the replies where he's called out for being an arsehole.

Aye, folk using the polarised views of some nugget while ignoring the overwhelming majority of other Rangers fans calling him out doesn't really have the impact they were hoping for.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

The fact that Paul called for Gerrard to be sacked, asked how many trophies he had won and branded our league win as the Covid Cup kind of makes it obvious this guy was a sad Celtic fan pretending to be a Rangers fan mate. You've been duped.

His voice completely cracked which wouldn’t happen if just a fan taking the piss and I’ve heard fans say some outrageous shit that doesn’t fit the stereotype when upset.

However if it helps you to believe otherwise, crack on 👍

Edited by Jinky67

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

His voice completely cracked which wouldn’t happen if just a fan taking the piss and I’ve heard fans say some outrageous shit that doesn’t fit the stereotype when upset.

However if it helps you to believe otherwise, crack on 👍

Fair enough. I just think anyone that refers to our title win as the The Covid Cup and asks how many trophies Gerrard has won (which have been two very strong traits of Celtic fans this summer) then on the balance of probabilities, I'm going to say they're at the wind up.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Fair enough. I just think anyone that refers to our title win as the The Covid Cup and asks how many trophies Gerrard has won (which have been two very strong traits of Celtic fans this summer) then on the balance of probabilities, I'm going to say they're at the wind up.

I’ve heard a genuine Celtic fan say 9iar and quadruple trebles meant f**k all because we didn’t win 10 🤷‍♂️