The Big Relegation Thread

44 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

Ross County being bottom of the league with the best defence outwith the Old Firm clubs must be fairly rare?

Something tells me you might feel differently, but that's hilarious.  An awful lot of 0-1 losses this year?

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

County are absolute gash.

Uncle Roy won't save them this year.

The idea of pumping money into fat Malky's wages and no into decent players has worked a treat.

49 minutes ago, Comrie said:

The idea of pumping money into fat Malky's wages and no into decent players has worked a treat.

We deserve all we get. The apologists should have seen this coming. Most of the rest of us did. 

I believe that with the way the bottom 6 has ended up, everybody should have 19 home games and 19 away games this season. We are due to play Killie, United and Motherwell away and Livi and St Johnstone at home. To get out of 12th, we will need to win at least 3 of those games imo, which just isn’t happening. 

8 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I believe that with the way the bottom 6 has ended up, everybody should have 19 home games and 19 away games this season. We are due to play Killie, United and Motherwell away and Livi and St Johnstone at home. To get out of 12th, we will need to win at least 3 of those games imo, which just isn’t happening. 

We should end up playing Ross County and Kilmarnock at home, which would be good. I have a feeling we'll get done over though

I think we've requested to play our last game away, so im sure we wont end up in a final day shoot out away to Killie for the play off spot.

Screenshot_20230422_175734_Chrome.thumb.jpg.48f3849ed9d49c5683b4a62865fa677b.jpg

Motherwell now a point from the RG Safety Guarantee. 

County probably need to win 3 of their remaining 5 games to avoid 12th, certaintly need to beat the 2 above them.

St Johnstone clear favourites for 11th, for me. Form has fallen so far you can barely see the cliff anymore, while United/Killie both have growing confidence and results. 

A repeat of last season’s play-off looks quite likely.

Inverness the form team in the championship top four, and Saints the out of form team sliding downwards in the premiership.

Thats unless County get their act together and pull 3 wins out the bag.

I’d be all for an el kessocko play off if it didn’t mean St Johnstone probably finishing bottom.

We look like we'll be free points from anyone that wants them. Martindale will drop the guys that have downed tools and will be away so get ready to see a Livi without Fitzwater, Nouble, Devlin, Omeonga, Shinnie etc. 

It'll look like we're putting out a weakened team but in reality just shuffling for next season. Then again Devlin in particular has been a total liability this season so might be an improvement with Brandon in there

The way today's games were going, I thought we were heading straight back towards squeaky bum territory. That beautiful, beautiful KVV goal and the unlikely point it brought us was absolutely massive though.

One win from the final 5, along with our superior goal difference over the rest of the pack at the bottom and we'll, yet again, be absolutely fine and push on towards a 40 year stay in the top flight. Remarkable stuff in ML1 considering we looked down and out just weeks ago.