Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

From a neutral point of view, morelos was unlucky to be sent off. Yes, he dived, but the ref let the time run over the 94 minutes.

You realise the time added on is the minimum, dont you?

43 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Giddy with excitement when the team he claims to "support" have just lost a derby at home to Hamilton Accies. Peak MJC.

I've already posted my views on that fixture. As you'll have seen if you've read them properly, you'll see that I'm less than pleased with what happened.

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think hes made a single post about that game.

Odd guy.

I've made more than one post about my own clubs game. Unlucky.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Daft dive from Morelos and the booking was merited.  Aside from that we were well worth our three points with some top performers, led by Barisic and Davis.

As for Celtic?  When you're down 2-1 at home and your only creative idea is to kick the ball to a teenage right back then you have problems.  Frimpong has bags of potential but his older, more experienced team mates definitely hung him out to dry today.  Shitebags.  They definitely didn't want it more.  

Oh and as for those who don't like teams celebrating a win?  Here's Steve G:

You can tell a lot about someone by the way in which they celebrate. That is not a happy celebration. That is an angry celebration. He seems to be a very angry little man indeed.