Coronavirus (COVID-19)

59 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

You can just imagine the type of c**t that came up with this.

Hearing the alarm. Putting on odd socks. Carrying a quarter bottle of vodka. Caffeine stained shirt. Farting in the lift. Seeing those khunts. Watercooler drooth. Proper bants, the boss's jokes. An AK47. Headline news. A pop song penned by Bob Geldof. A cheeky life sentence in the clink.

Edited by dirty dingus

24 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Hearing the alarm. Putting on odd socks. Carrying a quarter bottle of vodka. Caffeine stained shirt. Farting in the lift. Seeing those khunts. Watercooler drooth. Proper bants, the boss's jokes. An AK47. Headline news. A pop song penned by Bob Geldof. A cheeky life sentence in the clink.

The good folk at Dettol as so keen to have folk back in the office they have provided private transport, presumably public transport is less sanitary.

It would be a shame if they ran an marketing campaign on public transport

Screenshot_20200903-112810.jpg

4 hours ago, madwullie said:

Still a gibbering wreck about Bill Gates' involvement having been spoon fed hysteria and scaremongering then 👍 

It’s got fck all to do with Bill Gates my reasons for not getting a vaccine. I don’t go and get the flu vaccine as I know if I catch it I’ll be laid low for a few days then be back to normal. Same reason I won’t  take the covid jab. I wonder if all the knicker wetting kunts having a go at folk who won’t get the covid vaccination go and get the flu one? If not then they’re also “selfish p***ks who don’t mind killing the elderly “ 🙄

It’s got fck all to do with Bill Gates my reasons for not getting a vaccine. I don’t go and get the flu vaccine as I know if I catch it I’ll be laid low for a few days then be back to normal. Same reason I won’t  take the covid jab. I wonder if all the knicker wetting kunts having a go at folk who won’t get the covid vaccination go and get the flu one? If not then they’re also “selfish p***ks who don’t mind killing the elderly “ [emoji849]
The vaccine gives me pause for concern. However, I have never met an asymptomatic flu carrier

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
It’s got fck all to do with Bill Gates my reasons for not getting a vaccine. I don’t go and get the flu vaccine as I know if I catch it I’ll be laid low for a few days then be back to normal. Same reason I won’t  take the covid jab. I wonder if all the knicker wetting kunts having a go at folk who won’t get the covid vaccination go and get the flu one? If not then they’re also “selfish p***ks who don’t mind killing the elderly “ emoji849.png

The vaccine gives me pause for concern. However, I have never met an asymptomatic flu carrier

Well you wouldn't know, would you?

Up to 75% of those with the flu are asymptomatic btw.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well that's something I never knew. 

https://www.nhs.uk/news/medical-practice/three-quarters-of-people-with-flu-have-no-symptoms/

If we tested everyone with flu like symptoms (most probably wouldn't even bother their doctor), then contact traced and tested asymptomatic pepole in the way we do for Covid, people would have a meltdown at the number of cases.

Edited by Todd_is_God

2 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

You can just imagine the type of c**t that came up with this.

PARKLIFE

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

PARKLIFE

48 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

PARKLIFE

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It’s got fck all to do with Bill Gates my reasons for not getting a vaccine. I don’t go and get the flu vaccine as I know if I catch it I’ll be laid low for a few days then be back to normal. Same reason I won’t  take the covid jab. I wonder if all the knicker wetting kunts having a go at folk who won’t get the covid vaccination go and get the flu one? If not then they’re also “selfish p***ks who don’t mind killing the elderly “ 🙄

Come on, be honest. If everyone takes the vaccine and we get full herd immunity, and life goes back to normal, you'll have nothing to whine about. That's the real reason isn't it?