Coronavirus (COVID-19)

15 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You would have to come in with a machete, attempt to decapitate five staff, spit in the practice managers face and do a massive steaming shit in the corner.  You would then only  receive a final warning.  Upon continuing to assualt people you would then finally be struck off only to have patient services re-register you at the practice five minutes away where you can then continue to abuse them.  Upon being removed by the they would then return to you.  Zero tolerance, yet another empty slogan.

Sounds like the kind of stuff a teacher would need to do to get sacked. 

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Clap for carers, brought to you by those who spent weeks saying they were having their big family Christmas no matter what.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

You kind of think what's the fucking point, so many of our public are ignorant selfish twats that only give a f**k about number themselves.  Soul destroying at times.  

Whilst I’m fully appreciative of our NHS and carers, the above posts pretty much sum up the reason I won’t be joining in with the clapping. 

My next door neighbours are Covid-spreading vermin (whether they’ve actually had it or not!) who have done whatever they like throughout the pandemic and allowed their three teenage boys to do as they please too. I also fully believe they were the intended recipients and the reason I had the issue I spoke of on the Evil Neighbours recently, but anyway, I digress...

The reason I won’t be out clapping for carers is just being unable to stomach seeing the chav scum next door out clapping for carers which they will 100% be guaranteed to do despite the various roaring, shouting voices suggesting they had around 15 or more folk round at their house for a party on Hogmanay. 

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Everywhere you look online you see people losing it over the clapping yet it seems very popular among people in the real world.

Depends where you look i guess. I've been online on and off all morning and this is the first i've heard about clapping at all. 

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Clap for Carers

Clap for Heroes

Clap for are brave boys

Clap for poppies

Etc

Solve it with a gunshot in the face for the covidiots.

A list to begin with

Margaret Ferrier (covid trip)

Boris Johnston (shake everyones hand)

Dominic Cummings (eyetest drive)

Kyle Walker (Covid Party)

Celtic FC (Dubia trip)

Zara Holloway (Barbados trip / covid ignore)

the Palace / West Hams boys (covid party)

etc

I can only assume those mouthing off at the receptionists have not phoned my surgery.  Anytime I have the audacity to ask for an appointment it’s met with the ferocity of a dragon on genetically modified speed. The last time I just gave up and put down the phone a quivering wreck.

Just now, MuckleMoo said:

North of England hospitals being overwhelmed, patients now being sent to Scottish hospitals

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/covid-hospitals-overwhelmed-england-scotland-cumerland-dumfries-b1783111.html

Typical nationalists failing are country needing ENGLAND to keep Em afloat.

Oh wait. f**k.

I can only assume those mouthing off at the receptionists have not phoned my surgery.  Anytime I have the audacity to ask for an appointment it’s met with the ferocity of a dragon on genetically modified speed. The last time I just gave up and put down the phone a quivering wreck.

Do you still have the number? Nothing wrong with me i just like it when, yknow what never mind

51 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You would have to come in with a machete, attempt to decapitate five staff, spit in the practice managers face and do a massive steaming shit in the corner.  You would then only  receive a final warning.  Upon continuing to assualt people you would then finally be struck off only to have patient services re-register you at the practice five minutes away where you can then continue to abuse them.  Upon being removed by the they would then return to you.  Zero tolerance, yet another empty slogan.

Ah so you know the MDDDUS as well haha. 

54 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

The commons debate appears to be unearthing some timescale thinking this morning.

In a best case scenario vaccine rollout wise, talk of lifting lockdown March / April following that with a national T4 ,T3, T2, T1 reduction in steps at 4-6 weekly intervals. That would get England to a mythical T0 20_32 weeks after lockdown was lifted. That's pretty much all of 2021 if starting say 1 April. September at absolute the best !

Well that’s primed me ready for some absolute seethe.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Just heard that the (literally) tinpot Clap for Carers is making a comeback.

1250004991_tenor(23).gif.324407d63ba94e19a80aace4340412d7.gif

We're genuinely going to end up, 23rd March, in exactly the same position we started at a year ago (except with probably about 100,000 deaths). Fucking staggering.

Clap for the NHS last time was an absolute fucking minter with the aforementioned Facebook maws giving weekly reports of which of their neighbouring streets weren't loud enough. Absolute pish. Most of the fat c***s were posting "Whaur's MY £500?" last month. Get this utter shite fired into the fucking sun. 

Edited by Day of the Lords

Just over 2k cases in Scotland and 10% positivity. 

All the Christmas cases should be through by now and some of the new year should be filtering in by now as well. 

If the numbers stay stable between 2 & 2.5k for the next week or so we should be in a good position to avoid the English and Welsh f**k up.