Coronavirus (COVID-19)

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

You've surely spelled "c**t" incorrectly there.

Genuinely had high hopes for the role Swinney had given. He's useless, but having held high office it seemed he'd be reduced to being entirely at Kate Forbes' mercy. Seemed like he would be humiliated at every turn, which is merited for being absolutely terrible in his previous role. 

Sadly this one has gone the same way as 'three weeks to save the NHS' and 'two week circuit breaker'. 

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I did decide I'm not doing it that was the point of the post

Breaking News: Miguel Sanchez has said he cannot rule out administering red dots after December 25th. He has urged the public to exercise caution when posting over the next few days. A spokesman for Mr Sanchez has told the BBC ‘The amount of shite being posted is set to double over the next few days, and I can rule nothing out’.

More to follow on this breaking story.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

f**k every single one of the c***s in Holyrood that voted this nonsense through. 

Not that it would make any difference, but they don't even bother voting on this stuff in Holyrood. Nicola just decides.

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Genuinely had high hopes for the role Swinney had given. He's useless, but having held high office it seemed he'd be reduced to being entirely at Kate Forbes' mercy. Seemed like he would be humiliated at every turn, which is merited for being absolutely terrible in his previous role. 

Sadly this one has gone the same way as 'three weeks to save the NHS' and 'two week circuit breaker'. 

For me Swinney has been shite ever since he made the mistake of taking on the SNP leadership role. I watched Saving Private Ryan the other night. He's basically Private Upham, a bumbling fool many, many leagues out of his depth. 

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

That's me done with the SNP completely now as well. I'd binned my membership ages ago, but I won't be voting for them again in any way, shape or form. My support for Independence has probably dropped from 100% to below being 50/50 on it as a direct result of this nonsense. Imagine Swinney in a position of genuine power. Fucking hell that's a terrifying proposition. 

I genuinely can't get my head around today's announcement. It makes absolutely no sense at all. I think for the first time in my fucking life I was willing Sarwar and even that utterly useless c**t Ross to ask Sturgeon something difficult, but they were so on board with this pish it was ridiculous. I missed ACH's question, but who cares. It was probably shite as well. 

I sincerely hope hospitality, and/or football clubs launch a similar legal challenge to that of the god-botherers and fucking WIN. As for the other shite, they can f**k off with their guidance. Get fucked. My family will be spending christmas at mum's (her first since Dad died) regardless of what these dippit c***s think we should be doing. 

I was quite on board with this stuff at this point last year. Vaccines weren't a thing yet and I was genuinely worried about potentially passing it to my cancer-stricken Dad. We even complied with the late travel restriction which applied to boxing day, meaning I decided not to have a drink with my old man on Xmas day and drove home that night. Looking back I'm actually fucking seething I paid attention to that pish. Obviously it's too late now. 

Arseholes man, just utter fucking arseholes. 

Seems like ACH is against the restrictions 

Request to reschedule winter break
View in browser
http://zeta.ecommzone.com/lz/celtkt/10339B/0/images/image-1.jpeg
http://zeta.ecommzone.com/lz/celtkt/10339B/0/images/image-2.jpeg
Everyone at Celtic recognises the difficulties presented to society by the current pandemic, and the health and safety of all must always be our priority.

In light of today’s announcement regarding supporters attending matches, Celtic can confirm that it has today requested that the SPFL bring forward the scheduled winter break and reschedule the fixtures affected by the regulations announced.

The game owes it to supporters to explore all opportunities to maximise the prospect of all supporters being able to attend matches and support the game they love.
http://zeta.ecommzone.com/lz/celtkt/10339B/0/images/image-3.jpeg

You have received this email as it contains important information relating to your Season Ticket.

Celtic F.C. Limited is a subsidiary of Celtic plc
Registered Office: Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
Registered Number 223604 Scotland
Vat Reg. No. 653­29352

Telephone: 0871 226 1888
Calls cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.

For customer enquiries relating to existing purchases only, please call 0141 230 1967.
Calls charged at standard rate.

http://zeta.ecommzone.com/lz/celtkt/10339B/yGLqzp7sV30NWYmj7AAvOoHzpJPaOhEHDam3oREAZrk1/audit/beacon.gif

Like with vaccine passports, has BJ done NS like a kipper again?

Float the idea amongst the 4 nations, let her insatiable desire to get in first take over, guage the reaction, then come out nearer the time and say the data doesn't support it?

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I was quite on board with this stuff at this point last year. Vaccines weren't a thing yet and I was genuinely worried about potentially passing it to my cancer-stricken Dad. We even complied with the late travel restriction which applied to boxing day, meaning I decided not to have a drink with my old man on Xmas day and drove home that night. Looking back I'm actually fucking seething I paid attention to that pish. Obviously it's too late now. 

Arseholes man, just utter fucking arseholes. 

I missed out on going to my grandfather's funeral, and if Nicola thinks I'll be missing out on limited time with my 95yo gran who wants to see me, then she* can seriously get to fcuk.

*Nicola

31 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Without wanting to get too theoretical about it that's what happens when the very idea of mass politics becomes as marginalised as it has in the anglosphere and much of the rest of the Western World. The French and Spanish, off the top of my head, still have a good go to be fair but generations in this country have been told that any form of mass political organising further than encouraging people to vote is to be part of a cult. A shite state of affairs and for more than protesting this kind of nonsense.

Also: Denise Welsh is no expert on anything, and she’s now exalted as a shill or a loonball or a voice of the everyman.  

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

The problem is that having a massive wave of people who are sick at one time is as bad for the economy as lockdown is.

Yesterday i was on the way to a dentist appointment and there were a number of announcements about train cancellations because of staff sickness. The appointment I had was rearranged because the first one the dentist was off sick. I know my brother had so many staff off sick (he’s down south) that his cafe was shut and not making any money for nearly 2 weeks. Sick people aren’t going out and spending money, then shops, cafes, pubs etc aren’t making enough. 

Literally nothing that was announced today will limit people 'getting sick' i.e. having a glorified cold. It simply penalises the vast majority who will be healthy, while stretching out an inevitable wave into March for no fucking purpose. 

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Like with vaccine passports, has BJ done NS like a kipper again?

Float the idea amongst the 4 nations, let her insatiable desire to get in first take over, guage the reaction, then come out nearer the time and say the data doesn't support it?

He has done her up.  Also: she pretty much agrees with him on the issue at hand.  Which comes as a disappointment to the left of the party.  

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
12 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:
Not that it would make any difference, but they don't even bother voting on this stuff in Holyrood. Nicola just decides.

Sarwar called for a return of Furlough so what's the point

Absolute none, but they could at least pretend democracy is a thing.