Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

1 minute ago, Mr Waldo said:

So, if some team screams and shouts and sues, the Board does not allow the team to renew their membership?

The Rangers thrown out and forced to reapply... with a start in the Lowland League?

#scenes 

I take it that if the season ends as is, Rangers will have to repay the £50, or whatever it was outside season tickets, per ticket for the Celtic match. I trust that everyone involved will be happy with a 10p in the pound refund?

14 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

🤷🏾‍♂️

A valid metaphor?

46 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Could you afford a legal challenge, especially if you lose it?

We're always in court,  one more case won't any difference. 

34 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Appreciate you finding that. For all the 'we will sue' stuff , clubs signed up to these regulations.

The thing with small print is that it can always be interpreted differently,  I've a feeling that clubs will still be lawyering up.

Somewhere in the infinite quantum multiverse Saturday's games are just kicking off now, following Motherwell's 9-0 demolition of Aberdeen last night.

Why is there never a fucking wormhole around when you need one? Christ, I'm bored.

Edited by Doctor Manhattan
ETA: Main o.g. hat trick

Celtic would have went into win the league debating this is nonsensical. Hearts however would feel very hard done by I agree despite the fact they have been shite and probably deserve it.

However I would be happy to compromise. If Celtic were to not have the title awarded to them due to the season being incomplete then it would only be fair that The Rangers were made to stop laying claim to the 54 titles won before they existed.

Fairs fair and alll that