Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

I'm more concerned about her belief that half of Scottish teams should be culled.

She'll be the first to sacrifice her shite outfit for the good of the game then. Maybe they can merge with Hibs and keep them in the big time.

Yeah that was what I took from it as well.
Says we've won the league not that we're actually out of it yet.

They won’t come out and speak about promotions or relegations in the same statement where they talk about reconstruction.

They’ll let this reconstruction task force play out and then do the promotion and relegations when it inevitably falls flat on its face.

13 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

As I've already said I'm fine with this if we get reconstruction. If there's not concrete assurances in place that it's happening and he's trusting the word of the most inept organisation in football that they'll hold talks then he's an idiot and deserves all the stick he'll get. 

There can't be concrete assurances. Reconstruction requires another vote and with much more at stake for more clubs. This vote only really had significant implications for the teams to be promoted and relegated (and the few bitter teams who just wanted to screw their rivals), everyone else just wanted paid. Reconstruction will be a much messier business. 

Although it would have been hilarious for the DABs to be kept down it’s impossible to deny they weren’t going to win the league had Covid not intervened. I’ve no problem with that but I do think it’s very hard on the teams getting relegated. A total shambles all round and if I’m honest I don’t think we’ve handled this well a total. A bit of a minter in reality.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

To me, it reads as: Reconstruction needs to be involved and in place for next season in order for us to vote yes. If not, we vote no.

Aside from Rangers, who else sees a reason to vote against this? I'm struggling with your constant claims of this.

f**k up, Mr. Irrelevant. We're fighting tooth and nail to help Scottish football be the best version it can be, whatever the cost.

Kind Regards,

Mr Irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Although it would have been hilarious for the DABs to be kept down it’s impossible to deny they weren’t going to win the league had Covid not intervened. I’ve no problem with that but I do think it’s very hard on the teams getting relegated. A total shambles all round and if I’m honest I don’t think we’ve handled this well a total. A bit of a minter in reality.

I hear there’s Dundee fans sending their season tickets back...

3 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

You know who I'm talking about. She done that All About The Bass song.

I was being smart.  Traynor departed a month ago to be replaced by Worthy Master David Graham from the DUP.  I first heard about it on P&B as 'you lot' usually hear news about us first.

10 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Yeah that was what I took from it as well.

Says we've won the league not that we're actually out of it yet.

It was Dundee holding the cards. The top division isstaying as it is.