League Reconstruction 20/21 season

That has cheered me up so much I will probably drive the first green today.

Well there is definality still a chance its 500 yards uphill unlike success  for Hearts legal case.

Nearly as much joy as watching follow follow going for null and avoid.

Edited by Paisley Ton

Ewan Murrays twitter is hilarious.

Stream of Hearts fans screeching about "self interest ruling all", as if their crusade to restructure football in the entire country at short notice has nothing to do with helping Hearts.

Absolutely no surprises there. Clubs saw sense and got this nonsense straight into the sea. Well done to the chairman who voted the right way. A good day for Scottish football.

Hearts are humiliated (again).

Question now is are they going to take their rightful relegation with grace and dignity or are they going to throw the toys out the pram and attempt a laughable court case for even further humiliation?

My money is firmly on the latter.

Can’t wait.

That statement from Leslie Deans though ..........

Pistol loaded and fired into his own foot at point blank range. Some undecided clubs will have read that and thought "Aye right, feck you".

It really has made Leslie look a bit silly. 

Just now, Lex said:

Absolutely no surprises there. Clubs saw sense and got this nonsense straight into the sea. Well done to the chairman who voted the right way. A good day for Scottish football.

Hearts are humiliated (again).

Question now is are they going to take their rightful relegation with grace and dignity or are they going to throw the toys out the pram and attempt a laughable court case for even further humiliation?

My money is firmly on the latter.

Can’t wait.

The best bit is apparently loads of clubs didn't even vote which is entirely the correct way to deal with this pish.