George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'd genuinely crack a stauner if someone opened up on these rejects with a couple of heavy machine guns.

I'd like to see some tooled up Jamaican yardies arrive to debate the notion of white supremacy with these fucknuggets 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Newcastle.

3257.jpg?width=780&quality=45&auto=forma

Those ex-squaddies look to be of an age that's maybe post national service and pre-Troubles so the action they likely saw was shagging frauleins and having fights in West Germany 

I see on the left side Mike Ashley turned up though.

Bunch of Engerland football hooligans wanting an excuse to scrap and be arseholes with no euros this summer. Have to say, from the clips I’ve seen, it does look like they’re just singing with hands in air as you might at football than actual nazi salutes? That’s bot to say there hasn’t been salutes, just from the clips I’ve seen

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Those ex-squaddies look to be of an age that's maybe post national service and pre-Troubles so the action they likely saw was shagging frauleins and having fights in West Germany 

I see on the left side Mike Ashley turned up though.

My immediate thought was it's the girlfriend's boasting dad from The Royle Family. 

16 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Love the gammons on twitter accusing the police of having undercover officers infiltrate them just to cause trouble.

They're usually off-duty leading the marches in fairness

Sad scenes in London there. Although surely none of us could have predicted this when the call went out to every divorced da in England during the week.

Also, all the talk of Neil Oliver and no-ones posted the Burnistoun piss take ?

Imagine being one of the c***s that voted to be shackled to that backwards little country and the mouth-breathers cutting about London today. What a riddy that must be. 

The psyche that winning the war has created in the English (and in particular the Germans doing well after it) still cripples them. It’s a weird inferiority complex and one we should be trying our hardest to distance ourselves from.

18 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Sad scenes in London there. Although surely none of us could have predicted this when the call went out to every divorced da in England during the week.

Also, all the talk of Neil Oliver and no-ones posted the Burnistoun piss take ?

This?

52 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I'd like to see some tooled up Jamaican yardies arrive to debate the notion of white supremacy with these fucknuggets 

One of the comical ironies of white supremacy is that it appeals most to those who clearly, aren't superior to anyone.