WoSFL Premier Division thread

13 hours ago, amnarab said:

Beith number 6 the man of the match for me. Great midfield battle between two well organised teams. Talbot's number 6 and 8 had good games until they came off. Beith number 11 also did well carrying ball forward. Good goals by both players. Both defences probably not the best I've seen but the covering midfielders did very well, especially Beith number 6. Is he under contract next season?Asking for a friend....

Talbot's ground very impressive and sets a standard most Clubs should emulate. Steak Pies well worth £3

No 6 - Ewan Wilson is actually a defender on loan from Motherwell

13 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Draw fair  result at beechwood , losing the boy Mcavoy was a blow to talbot as he had started well but thoroughly enjoyed the game , both teams could have won it  and can’t complain about the result 

Were you no at cumnock ?

14 hours ago, stumpy said:

Beith number 6 is on loan from Motherwell, he's played a few times for their 1st team this season. I believe he's very highly thought off at fir park .

What you make of the game yesterday ?

Good game with two decent sides going hammer and tongs. Chances a plenty with both keepers earning their corn. That's us underdogs with nine games and seven away. Of course the three game a week scenario will kick in, good thing is we couldn't have competed with Beith at the beginning of the season, so no complaints. 

The last 10 games form (stolen from Clydebank's Facebook page).

this is largely irrelevant because you don't get a trophy for your form over 10 games but I hope these form trends continue for the run-in. Also, well done to Largs. 

May be an image of text 

Reckon there were teams other than Talbot who were disappointed with last night's result, the relegation threatened clubs.

All credit to Glenafton. They seem to be pulling themselves out of the mire at the right time. Hopefully they continue their good run and take points off other league contenders.

think with medda getting beat last night and glenafton beat talbot it work if glenafton win any of there games or get 2 draws before medda next play on the 20th thats meadow away 

On 03/04/2024 at 07:29, jimbaxters said:

Reckon there were teams other than Talbot who were disappointed with last night's result, the relegation threatened clubs.

All credit to Glenafton. They seem to be pulling themselves out of the mire at the right time. Hopefully they continue their good run and take points off other league contenders.

Re-signing Shug Kerr has clearly had an immediate impact.

47 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

@Kennie I see there are a few games still to be scheduled. Among others Talbot v Darvel and Rob Roy plus St Cadocs v Glenafton. Can you confirm that these will be scheduled to be played prior to 11th May ??

You no want to play them seeing you have feck all else to do!😗