Scotland vs Slovakia (UEFA Nations League)

charger29

Not fussed about Considine tbh as Cooper is obviously injured and he clearly doesn’t fancy the youth ie Porteous but to still give O’Donnell a game is fucking shocking. He is absolutely garbage and shouldn’t even be getting called up. We surely have better options at RB/RWB than him?

7 minutes ago, G51 said:

When I saw the lineup I assumed 4-3-3?

If it's not 4-3-3 then yikes. How does that midfield regain possession exactly?

I though that aa well. Hope so, that team would be more sensible if it were.

Andy Robertson's one of the best attacking full-backs in the world and has struggled at wing-back for us, so I doubt Paul McGinn, who never plays WB for his club, would be suited to it. It was a case of Fraser > O'Donnell > McGinn for me.

Not fussed about Considine tbh as Cooper is obviously injured and he clearly doesn’t fancy the youth ie Porteous but to still give O’Donnell a game is fucking shocking. He is absolutely garbage and shouldn’t even be getting called up. We surely have better options at RB/RWB than him?
If we did, do you not think they'd be in the squad?

30 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Other than a couple of games when he was at City, all I've seen of Porteous is last week's Sportscene where he didn't exactly ignite the heather. Is his inclusion a Jack Hendrian dice roll at a passable centre back in times of need or do folk think he has a good shot at a twenty cap career?

Personally I think the latter and it's good to see him in the squad. 

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Good to see Fraser starting. He looked good against Israel when he came on. It’ll be interesting to see how the likes of Fleck, McLean, and obviously Considine do.

F8E3D839-E275-4BDD-BADF-E3AAA62E85C6.png

McLean and Considine will be dire.

That's not a prediction - it's a spoiler!