Aberdeen v Mouthy jumped up amateurs

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Livingston, on a fraction of our wage bill, simply the better team all over the pitch. Perhaps most damningly of all, they also look much more comfortable with the ball than our players. A dismal look for both the players and management. 

Livingston using some continental "pass and move" type tactic.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Sign a new striker. On his introductory interview he's asked what kind of player he is.

"I used to be a midfielder so really like to have the ball in to my feet. I'm very comfortable with the ball at my feet."

Proceed to do nothing but shell the ball at his head for forty five minutes.

The result on that tactic wont improve when Kamberi plays either, cannae get a newspaper under his boots when he jumps

Any positivity or excitement from deadline day just ripped up and thrown away. It only took 10 minutes...
Don’t think we have it in us to turn this around. 

Not a chance. We have managed 5 shots on target and 0 goals in 2.5 games. Those dials won’t shift tonight.

Livi by far the better team,great pressing and we have nothing in response.

Feel sorry for new players absolute zero chance to get involved in game.

Be interesting 2nd half but watching more in hope and frankly fear a real gubbing unless something drastically changes.

Even Mr red tinted glasses Andrew shinnie struggling to say anything positive.

5 minutes ago, kent_don said:

Any positivity or excitement from deadline day just ripped up and thrown away. It only took 10 minutes...

Don’t think we have it in us to turn this around. 

Not this season, anyway.

As much as we are hopeless, incredibly hopeless, Livi are very very impressive. Ive not seen a team as in our faces as Livi have been tonight. Lawson and Pittman have been everywhere, but its literally every single player. Our team have no options, or certainly no easy ones. And this is with you losing two players in the warm up! ATS is playing centre half ffs!! Martindale has done a ludicrous job there. 

Ferguson the only one anywhere near on it, but holt is kicking him out the game like the *** rat he is. 

The only way is up, I suppose. 

Can't say I'm impressed with Longridge so far. He overplayed a pass to Serrano and blamed him, and he's just blamed JET for his booking.

Give him time to settle into how we play. Must be difficult coming into our team. I know he's been here before but he's been playing a different style of play for the last 3 years. I have full confidence he'll be another good signing.

Aberdeen passing it about is working in our favour, was worried JET would get left for dead all the time but our other players are pressing them all over the pitch and winning balls back, Lawson is playing a blinder too.

Great so far but wont feel comfortable till we get a 3rd.

46 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

It's absolutely amazing how often a player as limited as Jason Holt manages to dominate our midfield, regardless of the team he is playing for. 

I'd not realised that this was a 6pm KO so haven't watched the game but wee Jason, limited as he is, always gave 100% for us and had a great attitude.