Royal Family Crisis

1 hour ago, Pato said:

any opportunity to share my favourite Prince Harry quote from Emma Dent Coad:

That reflects great on him. Some boy.

It's so class that this country's monarchy coasted through the range of revolutions, political and social upheavals and centuries of republicanism that have littered modern history unlike their brethren in Germany, Austria, France, Russia and everywhere else and yet it's an actress from a knock-off Mad Men that will maybe do the most damage to them since Charlie had his head chopped off by Cromwell's cronies.

Anyway, it's obvious that Prince Philip has been brain dead for ages now they're probably just weighing whether or not to smother him depending on how big the backlash is.

Well hopefully the republican cause will get a boost out of this charade, though not holding my breath given the slobbering mess of the Royalist sycophants on Social Media, led by a ragin Piers Morgan.
Yes, Piers is leading the charge against Harry and Meghan, not that Piers has ever done anything morally wrong or mixed with a whole assortment of wrong 'uns.20210308_125902.jpg

1 hour ago, Junior Pub League said:

Good to see the Brexit gammons are getting upset at people not believing in a monarchy.

Yes, that is amusing, but "That whore Diana" is very gammony and Daily Mail esque.

Morgan is the very definition of the psychopath who desperately tries to climb the greasy pole in order to hide their closet full of skeletons. The aggressive persona is purely to put off anybody from questioning him. That, and he's an utter shitheel, so it's not a difficult act.

You can expect to see a whole lot of, "but how could we have known?" when Sir Piers finally kicks off.

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

How would he possibly know otherwise? Just the concept of 'money' is alien to these folk.

There's a great reality TV show waiting to be made of Harry running a 7-11.

Episode 1- Harry stands by door for 27 minutes waiting for a footman to open it. 

I don't think it's Phil with the racist comments, it's just far too tactful and 20th century. My money's on Kate.