Missing In Action

In case anyone was worried where he's been, Supras appears to have rediscovered his...I dunno, tenth? account, and is going to be spending the holiday season using his semantic microscope across multiple threads again.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

In case anyone was worried where he's been, Supras appears to have rediscovered his...I dunno, tenth? account, and is going to be spending the holiday season using his semantic microscope across multiple threads again.

Supras must be in the top five worst c***s in this sites history which is quite impressive I suppose 

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

FFS, Dave........at least tell us his new monicker so we can put him on ignore..................🙉

10 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

FFS, Dave........at least tell us his new monicker so we can put him on ignore..................🙉

Are you telling me to...be very specific?  :o

It's HalfCutNinja/Kuro/Peppino/whatever. Maybe he's a great read these days, although the replies to him scattered about the place imply he's still taking his revenge on P&B for being laughed at back in the day.

Wonder if he still searches the site for his username(s)?

14 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Supras is Satoshi, no? The same arguments about the Scotland national team overachieving relative to population that have been on the go for 10+ years now.

Makes sense if he moved to Borneo after turning up to some P&B event in brand new full kit w****r mode.

Were there two oaksoft's - occasionally he would post perceptive insights (well stuff that I agreed with) only to U-turn a few days later. I especially remember a post roundabout the last GE that could've been taken from the Green Party manifesto only to follow-up by saying that their taxation policies were unaffordable (more than he was willing to pay, I guess) and that they were extremists out to wreck the economy or some such. Like others I am intrigued as to the straw broke the camel's back.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Edited by btb

On 22/12/2022 at 23:40, P and B Official Hamster said:

f**k up ya dick.

If only Mumsnet could see us now.

9 hours ago, btb said:

Were there two oaksoft's - occasionally he would post perceptive insights (well stuff that I agreed with) only to U-turn a few days later. I especially remember a post roundabout the last GE that could've been taken from the Green Party manifesto only to follow-up by saying that their taxation policies were unaffordable (more than he was willing to pay, I guess) and that they were extremists out to wreck the economy or some such. Like others I am intrigued as to the straw broke the camel's back.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Nah, that's just the type of knobber he was.
I first really noticed him late where he seemed to be Left leaning as f**k, everything was to the extreme. then a day or two later he was arguing the exact opposite.
He was an attention seeking helmet