Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

25 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

The amount of P&B space that horrible rapist gets is unreal.

We've seen one poster actually go and educate themselves on the case, I think having open discussions means that even if one person changes their view in that case and makes others think about the realities if the difficulty facing those who suffer sexual assult, then some good can come of a hideous situation.

Goodwillie is a narcissist and will never realise why he is wrong.

I don't think it's a bad thing it's highlighted everytime Goodwillie moves club, it allows for the horrible guy that's shown no remorse for his actions to be hounded out promptly wherever he goes. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Dare I ask what thread is this?

He's got his own thread; do a search for Goodwillie and it's the first to come up.

Until someone goes full "WIMMIN ARE LIEING SNAKES WIV TITS", which looked like it was coming earlier.

7 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

While I agree with absolutely everything, P&B can be a bit of an echo chamber. If you stray elsewhere on social media the amount of sympathy for Goodwillie is terrifying. 

You could say the same about Hitler.

Or Jeffrey Dahmer.

3 hours ago, Marooneye said:

Glasgow United thread in Wosfl section.  Some disgusting rape apologists in there.

f**k me, that plantar effort is one horrible piece of shit, please tell me that a Mod has emptied him for openly celebrating a rapist getting away with it.

• 2 weeks later...