Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

17 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The good thing about the rotten posters thread is that it was quickly dealt with and isn't lingering on the forum. 

Also fitting that my would-be #1 is kicking up the most fuss. Was desperate to win something IMO

59 minutes ago, GHF-23 said:

was too busy spending times with friends and family to see the offending thread, but I'm afraid it looks like GN has finally fallen if it's been fired into space - not really on to put it up a few days before Christmas mind you. This thread will soon be gone again due to the hateful "bullying" it apparently engenders. 

In the past these threads usually culminate on Xmas or Hogmanay tbf. It's a bit of a tradition. But they're usually well in advance and bubble along until then.

12 hours ago, johnnydun said:

A New Year and finally Dundee FC are back to themselves of being the self imploding blockbuster.

Currently bubbling along on the thread.

Welcome back old friend. 

tbf the biggest heids gone on that thread is from a faux fermer.

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

The ghost of Dryhorce is all over the Ayr thread

Some excellent stuff tbf.

Ive books to read and music to listen to can't really be bothered with your childish noncence

I suppose I'm not to be considered a real person with thoughts opinions and feelings then?

Well I'm a real person with real feelings with free speach to have a opinion in here or anywhere else.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

The ghost of Dryhorce is all over the Ayr thread

Still claiming to have no idea why the mods keep banning him, I see  :lol:

Massively surprised to discover that he's a guid Rangers man.

9 hours ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Some excellent stuff tbf.

I thought this one was very classy:

I'm of to my kip if he replies well you will know it isn't me would love to say its been a pleasure but would be lying and there has been enough liars in here tonight already 

Let me remind you. 

34 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

@SandyCromarty in the Politics forum - created his own wee thread and losing the plot on it.

On 03/10/2023 at 19:28, RuMoore said:

Just caught up on the last few pages. 

Sandy can never really be considered a true heads gone considering his head has never been correctly attached in the first place and celtc fans on here having a meltdown after winning with all the cards in their favour is an extremely common occurance. 

On 21/11/2023 at 17:52, SandyCromarty said:

I don't know how true t is but I heard a story a while back that Adams was born a Siamese twin.

And instead of being joined at the hip or chest Adams face was stuck up the other twins arse.

If true it explains his look.

Make of that what you will.

I pointed out a few years ago that @SandyCromarty should be on a watch list. He has a dangerous mind, a villainous one. Like the Joker in Batman, an absolute fantasist who lives out so much drama in his own mind. I bet he even resembles Jaoquin Phoenix. Malnourished and smiles at children on busses.

• 2 weeks later...