Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

15 minutes ago, velo army said:

Can we just give @SandyCromarty one of those loyalty cards where every time he is mentioned on here he gets a wee stamp? 

I can't think what his reward would be for getting 20 stamps. Maybe we just name this thread after him.

Anyway. Slavery and colonialism getting a good airing in the thread concerning, ehm, Nic Sturgeon's man and his camper van 

Has Sandy always been a rabid conspiracy theorist about Scottish nationalism? I only noticed a few months back.

3 hours ago, velo army said:

Can we just give @SandyCromarty one of those loyalty cards where every time he is mentioned on here he gets a wee stamp? 

I can't think what his reward would be for getting 20 stamps. Maybe we just name this thread after him.

Anyway. Slavery and colonialism getting a good airing in the thread concerning, ehm, Nic Sturgeon's man and his camper van 

This would cause a worldwide stamp shortage.

There was some beautiful stuff bubbling under on the Tom English and Terrible Journalism thread about BBC radio coverage, but the main protagonist appears to have gone to sleep.

Wasnt a great day overall for him...............

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

There was some beautiful stuff bubbling under on the Tom English and Terrible Journalism thread about BBC radio coverage, but the main protagonist appears to have gone to sleep.

Wasnt a great day overall for him...............

Michael Stewart?

Given how wound up some Falkirk fans are after drawing to Annan, if Alloa beat them next week I expect a few of them will be mentioned in here. 

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Given how wound up some Falkirk fans are after drawing to Annan, if Alloa beat them next week I expect a few of them will be mentioned in here. 

Dont think theres that many? After Coll Donaldson got sent off last week, the vast majority of us would have snapped your arm off for 3 draws. We have banked 2.... 

3 minutes ago, falkirkthebigclub said:

2 months of exhibition matches due to utterly pissing the first three quarters of the season? We can say whatever the f**k we want.

Aye but you've had 5 years of being second only to Clyde in the point and laugh league.

7 minutes ago, falkirkthebigclub said:

2 months of exhibition matches due to utterly pissing the first three quarters of the season? We can say whatever the f**k we want.

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611k0l2bca2omkx3k48r

1 hour ago, falkirkthebigclub said:

Were all the previous L1 seasons just practice?

Edited by Dan Steele
Sp - were not we're.

3 minutes ago, Dan Steele said:

We're all the previous L1 seasons just practice?

There's something reassuring about seeing Falkirk head back to the perennial battle with Morton for the title of Scotland's worst full-time club. It's become tradition.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

There's something reassuring about seeing Falkirk head back to the perennial battle with Morton for the title of Scotland's worst full-time club. It's become tradition.

Bitch, please. That title is safe in our hands! 

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

C**ts on the road thread. Some posters think it is okay to irritate and wind up tailgaters. 

The only one losing their head in there is yourself tbh. 

48 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Bitch, please. That title is safe in our hands! 

The only one losing their head in there is yourself tbh. 

Says the poster that thinks it is a sensible and safe idea to cut right across another vehicle while driving at motorway speeds just to make a point to them that they are middle lane hogging.

If pointing out other posters bad and dangerous driving is me losing my head so be it. 

1 minute ago, Big Bobo said:

Says the poster that thinks it is a sensible and safe idea to cut right across another vehicle while driving at motorway speeds just to make a point to them that they are middle lane hogging.

If pointing out other posters bad and dangerous driving is me losing my head so be it. 

Well yeah, how else do you suggest I get to the inside lane from the fast lane without passing in front of the middle lane driver? Look forward to hearing how you'd do it.