Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, BTFD said:

Advance notice for the Women's World Cup thread.

Not quite there yet, but keep an eye.

Not even sure theres even a heads gone coming there, more just the inevitable expression of some really grim, depressing opinions that shouldn't have made it anywhere near the year 2023

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

That Shawfield Shedboy character has thankfully disappeared. Maybe he has taken on board advice, and attended an anger management course. 

I think @shawfield shed boy is still with us, but is more of a lurker these days.

By now, he's probably a bit old for arranging to get paggered aff internet strangers anyway. Injuries take longer to heal past fifty.

Edit: I just remembered someone furiously trying to arrange a pwopah nawty bout of fisticuffs in Edinburgh with one of the Hibees years ago. They actually showed up and were messaging from the meetup spot demanding to know where their opponent was, while the Hibee was claiming to be there looking for them while on P&B at home in their pants. Was quite amusing. Hoping someone else remembers this and I haven't been having P&B dreams again.

Edited by BTFD

11 hours ago, BTFD said:

Edit: I just remembered someone furiously trying to arrange a pwopah nawty bout of fisticuffs in Edinburgh with one of the Hibees years ago. They actually showed up and were messaging from the meetup spot demanding to know where their opponent was, while the Hibee was claiming to be there looking for them while on P&B at home in their pants. Was quite amusing. Hoping someone else remembers this and I haven't been having P&B dreams again.

That pops into my mind every time I see an argument online, so I don't think you've made it up