Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You think you can trust an anonymous shitposter on the internet. What a time.

You hear about stuff from the early days on here like Kilt’s antics (I think) or the Turboshandy affair but you never think you’ll actually witness it live. 

11 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

You hear about stuff from the early days on here like Kilt’s antics (I think) or the Turboshandy affair but you never think you’ll actually witness it live. 

This is definitely bigger than turboshandy at least. Kilt was probably worse because of how smaller and close-knit the forum was at the time.

Poster A was quite adamant Poster B was a wrong un, masquerading as a right-on one. The evidence appeared to be "I've read somewhere else poster B is a wrong un and the evidence from an anonymous website confirms he is a wrong un". Poster A didn't post anything concrete, such as David Goodwillie's criminal convictions for assault, rather he posted information from other anonymous sites that said "poster B is a wrong un". Maybe Poster A had some concrete evidence about Poster B and he was certainly vehemently adamant about Poster B's status as a definite wrong un but I can see why it was all deleted as the evidence posted, as far as I could see, only consisted allegations backed up by other anonymous allegations. 

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bit weird him and his pals sitting on these screen shots for 2 years and suddenly launching a coordinated attack.

I think somebody saw the poster in question posting on the Raith Rovers thread being critical of Raith for signing David Goodwillie, realised who they were and went back and retrieved the screenshots to post due the hypocrisy they perceived.

I don't know anything about the details of it so will probably not post any more about it.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Bit weird him and his pals sitting on these screen shots for 2 years and suddenly launching a coordinated attack.

Not really. I haven't been on the forums for years so didn't know he still posted here until I saw him acting high and mighty in the Raith thread. Had I known he was still here I would've shot him down earlier. Once I told my pal he was here he made a burner account to call him out.

Obviously I can't put posts on here that have somebody's real name on it so there's no definitive proof i can give. However, consider this: NotThePars was posting away yesterday evening and saw the allegations being made and chose to say nothing, hoping the mods would bail him out. The coward knows everything I said was 100% true.

Completely understand why the site wouldn't want involved and individual posters or the site could be sued but what I saw was credible and from multiple sources.

Maybe multiple people have started a hate campaign against someone, maybe someone is a wrong un.

Nobody on here will ever know.

On a completely impersonal point i would imagine the number of gaslighting predatory men is higher than the number of crazy women making up stories. Because someone is one of the lads and wouldn't do that sort of thing and the vindictive ex fallacy probably makes the gaslighting easier. 

26 minutes ago, SuperCaleyGoBallistic said:

Obviously I can't put posts on here that have somebody's real name on it so there's no definitive proof i can give. However, consider this: NotThePars was posting away yesterday evening and saw the allegations being made and chose to say nothing, hoping the mods would bail him out. The coward knows everything I said was 100% true.

Stop talking in riddles and tell us who you're talking about 

2 hours ago, SuperCaleyGoBallistic said:

Not really. I haven't been on the forums for years so didn't know he still posted here until I saw him acting high and mighty in the Raith thread. Had I known he was still here I would've shot him down earlier. Once I told my pal he was here he made a burner account to call him out.

Did you or one of your pals confuse me with this poster who is Not a Pars fan at some point? The language used and nature of allegations is very similar to a poster called Augusta (or something like that). He surfaced one morning and pretty much word for word what you just said there.. "saw him posting away.. high and mighty.. called out.. what he's really like.. danger to women" that sort of thing. It was a bit of a joke at the time, especially the bit about how I "bailed out of Napier". It was clear this person had a gripe against someone from Dunfermline they must have thought was me. They were swiftly emptied and people could see the funny side of them persisting with their grievance despite being presented with firm contradictory evidence that they were barking up the wrong tree. 

That's maybe pure all pure coincidence of course! 

Given the antics of Raith Rovers this week, and events subsequent, I intend to retreat to my previously held position of naked hostility and mistrust towards all Fifers.

I hope this is temporary, but its neccessary for my own peace of mind.

Sorry Shandz.

Il be in touch if my boiler is fucked btw.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Given the antics of Raith Rovers this week, and events subsequent, I intend to retreat to my previously held position of naked hostility and mistrust towards all Fifers.

I hope this is temporary, but its neccessary for my own peace of mind.

Sorry Shandz.

Il be in touch if my boiler is fucked btw.

That’s absolutely fine my gnomic neebur. You lot were absolutely correct about Paul Paton btw.