Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

31 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There's a lack of international goals in the squad in general, but McGregor, Armstrong and Adams are regularish goalscorers at club level.

Armstrong has only hit double figures in a league season once, Celtic 5 years ago, as has McGregor, Notts County 8 years ago so I wouldn’t class them as regular goal scorers from midfield. 

We've had a few performances recently that fit the "just win by any means" bill, and tbh, I have spent too many heartbeats, and used up too much of the elasticity in my arse. 

Just fucking ONCE, get them skelped. HARD and EARLY Scotland. Nae nonsense now you hear.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Armstrong has only hit double figures in a league season once, Celtic 5 years ago, as has McGregor, Notts County 8 years ago so I wouldn’t class them as regular goal scorers from midfield. 

I mean, how many central midfielders get over 10 a season with any regularity? Armstrong and McGregor both seem to get around 5 a season most seasons, which isn't bad. 

The obvious concern is too many players looking to play the same or similar game.

Not sure if Nisbet/Brown would make it that bit more threatening, or whether we’d benefit from having players more regularly in area.

Worried they put 10 men behind the ball and we lack pace, invention, trickery, movement or physicality. Looks pretty one dimensional.

Should still win comfortably, but not as confident with that side.

5 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I mean, how many central midfielders get over 10 a season with any regularity? Armstrong and McGregor both seem to get around 5 a season most seasons, which isn't bad. 

I was only pointing out they are not regular scorers at club level. I’d have thought McGregors in particular should be better as most of his career he’s played in a domestically dominant Celtic team who regularly thrashed teams.

I like the inclusion of Armstrong. I really hope he plays slightly right of centre to help support Patterson.

We are very lopsided with Robertson and Tierney with McGregor happy out left as well but no one really to support on the right as Hendry/McTominay and McGinn arent as comfortablr out there.

Armstrong playing and drifting wide, which he is comfortable doing, should help that to a degree.