Normal Island

4 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

I've got two requests when I go.

1) I want my remains scattered at East End Park

2) I don't want cremated. 

Dunfermline's new caterers unveiled

sweeney.jpg.99f3727dc9ddf0b1738266b1b9502325.jpg

3 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

The backtracking is superb. She was probably creaming her knickers when all the gammons were liking her posts until the polis came knocking and now she's shitting them.

20240807_074855.jpg

"I was only racist because i'm gullible" 

13 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

The backtracking is superb. She was probably creaming her knickers when all the gammons were liking her posts until the polis came knocking and now she's shitting them.

20240807_074855.jpg

We've all called for innocent folk to be burned alive out of frustration surely? No?

Also, she's not racist! Definitely not! Some of her best clients are not white!

Edited by DA Baracus

7 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

20240807_074855.jpg

Ah, the good old Tory get out of feigning contrition after being caught out, in a bid for leniency. 

In front of a (probable Tory) judge, aided by an expensive (probable Tory) lawyer, will the horrible hoor:

A) Be judged solely on the merits of her incendiary posts and sentenced as harshly as other, less affluent offenders facing similar charges

or

B) Be held up as a paragon of  virtue, who had one lapse of judgement in the heat of the moment, have the whole thing passed off as 'Twitter's fault', and walk free without a blemish on her record.

I know which one I'd bet on, but at least the definitely, definitely not racist cow should face a hit in the pocket with folk seeking alternative arrangements for their childcare. 

Edited by 'WellDel

36 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Ah, the good old Tory get out of feigning contrition after being caught out, in a bid for leniency. 

In front of a (probable Tory) judge, aided by an expensive (probable Tory) lawyer, will the horrible hoor:

A) Be judged solely on the merits of her incendiary posts and sentenced as harshly as other, less affluent offenders facing similar charges

or

B) Be held up as a paragon of  virtue, who had one lapse of judgement in the heat of the moment, have the whole thing passed off as 'Twitter's fault', and walk free without a blemish on her record.

I know which one I'd bet on, but at least the definitely, definitely not racist cow should face a hit in the pocket with folk seeking alternative arrangements for their childcare. 

She should be jailed for incitement.  If she isn’t it shows that the statements made about holding people accountable is bullshit.

ETA her childminding registration has already been suspended.

Edited by Granny Danger

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What false and malicious information would cause you to wish death on people and publicise racist opinions? 

Don't think she's fully thought that one through tbh. 

The logical extension of what she’s saying is ‘if the stabbings had been carried out by an illegal immigrant then what I advocated in my posts was perfectly valid and justified’.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The logical extension of what she’s saying is ‘if the stabbings had been carried out by an illegal immigrant then what I advocated in my posts was perfectly valid and justified’.

Sounds like the Old Testament. We've found her dubious source. 

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Quite something to make a complete c**t of yourself with the initial tweet, then even come across like a f**king rocket on your grovelling attempt to backtrack.... Jail please. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Quite something to make a complete c**t of yourself with the initial tweet, then even come across like a f**king rocket on your grovelling attempt to backtrack.... Jail please. 

At the risk of repeating myself.  Yes, she should be jailed, there is absolutely no doubt.  If she isn’t there will be huge questions about a two-tier system and not the one that the husk of a human being Musk is on about.

On 07/08/2024 at 11:47, Granny Danger said:

At the risk of repeating myself.  Yes, she should be jailed, there is absolutely no doubt.  If she isn’t there will be huge questions about a two-tier system and not the one that the husk of a human being Musk is on about.

You had better watch yourself if wishing death on someone, posted on the internet is a jailing offense.