Raith Rovers v Kilmarnock - 11/12/21

22 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Stuck at home with Covid watching on RaithTV. What a fucking result. Few beers during the game which I can't taste but don't give a f**k. Bouncing!!! 

Ditto, will probably have a couple of whisky's from my extensive collection this evening

That was quite a poor game to be fair. But a great one to win. Strange that we win the game through a decision made by Willie Gollum but I’ll take it. 😂 Killie had the better of the chances in the first half, but I don’t recall MacDonald having to do very much in the second half.

Berra and Lang. Urgh ❤️

30 minutes ago, bagpuss said:

Very soft penalty to win it but I'll take it. Collum was useless. Is he really one of the best refs in Scotland?

Yes he is.... we may not all like him but he is one of the best, felt he let the game flow as much as he could today, there was only a couple of tasty tackles which he dealt with and he also played advantage very well, for me all round well done to Gollum.

Penalty ? yep it was a complete stonewaller, just unfortunate for the defender that he was probably only a foot or 2 inside the box but that is all it takes