The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

5 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

If my burd wanted to be a man then I probably would end the relationship tbh. I’m not into pegging.

If I was a woman and you referred to me as a "burd", I probably would end the relationship tbh.

1 hour ago, StellarHibee said:

If I was a woman and you referred to me as a "burd", I probably would end the relationship tbh.

Seriously?

Most women have no problem with the term in my experience.

If asked ‘What bird reminds you of me then?’, then the elegance and beauty of a swan is a good place to start, but probably best not to mention their vicious attacks..

4 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Seriously?

If asked ‘What bird reminds you of me then?’, then the elegance and beauty of a swan is a good place to start, but probably best not to mention their vicious attacks..

Dinae say that tae a duckling. 

5 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Seriously?

Gobble gobble

3 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Fantastic first post.  

Let me guess - “you’ve lurked here a while without posting”?

You've got love these losers who reel off endless sock puppet accounts. 

Clearly no one else does 😂

Just now, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Sure, if you're a GC, genital inspecting weirdo. 

Is the demonstrable (and widely reported) evidence that girls and children on the ASD spectrum are massively disproportionate in the current surge of cases not an issue of concern? If not, why not? 

I'm not a fan of the publisher but the underpinning facts of the article are not really in doubt and have been confirmed by recent scrutiny of the UK's NHS service too.  

12 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It’s the Manhattan Institute, you could just be a racist who hates the poor as well, they cover all bases. 

It's not a bad article though. I agree about the publisher but some decent points about adolescents and ability to make decisions that affect people long term.