Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

19 minutes ago, Nahum 1 2 said:

Given how close we are to this b*****d wiping out civilisation, are you still sure it is the West and the Zionist's fault and that the Uighurs are making it up, or will you finally concede that Putin and Jingping are evil, Genocidal maniacs. I wont hold my breath.

I think the point of his posts are that everything is shit and bad, so therefore we shouldn't care too much about our inevitable obliteration in the nuclear blasts.

That's what I've always taken from them, at least.

42 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
1 hour ago, Caledonian1 said:
would love to see this grow and grow......get hundreds of thousands on the streets....millions...they cant arrest them all.  Police would soon switch sides if they were completely overwhelmed (dont believe they are overly keen on Putin anyway) 

Of course there will be zero chance of people taking to the streets in Normal Island to protest at the corruption / subversion of UK politics by Russian money and the City of Londongrad's willing complicity.

Here's your chance champ, go organise one and see who shows up.

Was watching DeutscheWelle on YT yesterday (excellent channel BTW), a piece on Belarus. Allegedly, Lukaschenko has recently doubled the wages of his OPON police and gives rent free apartments to army officers.
Of course, the UK equivelant is Johnson elevating Gavin Williamson to the Lords for 'services to fellatio'..........
That sucks man !

52 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

DW reporting that US trying to formulate a plan to supply 'aircraft' to Ukraine via. Poland.
Ratcheting up.......

Seen that. Has a very ' here we go...' feel about it. Also this would Poland doing this "as a sovereign nation" and not NATO - aye right.

The conflict can't be allowed to suck other nations in, but this is the beginning of just that.

Save that patter for the playground (and City of London City makes no sense anyway).

Think of those poor Russian conscripts stuck in the convoy on the road to Kyiv.
It is cold and wet and they don't want to be there.

Dry at the moment and no rain forecast this coming week. 'Tis a bit chilly though.

Suggestions that the Russian battle 'plan' was found in captured vehicles, which outlined a 15 day window to completely occupy Ukraine....doesn't look like that will happen.

Meanwhile America has frozen $640 billion of assets of the Russian Central Bank....estimates reckon that if the sanctions last until the start of June, that they could have a serious impact.

A lot of evidence now pointing to the Tories deliberately delaying freezing oligarch cash so that they have the chance to move it elsewhere, intact...never mind Johnson's appointment of Lebedev to the Lords, no doubt in exchange for a 'contribution' to Johnson's personal bank accounts.

Edited by Jedi

14 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Suggestions that the Russian battle 'plan' was found in captured vehicles, which outlined a 15 day window to completely occupy Ukraine....doesn't look like that will happen.

Meanwhile America has frozen $640 billion of assets of the Russian Central Bank....estimates reckon that if the sanctions last until the start of June, that they could have a serious impact.

A lot of evidence now pointing to the Tories deliberately delaying freezing oligarch cash so that they have the chance to move it elsewhere, intact...never mind Johnson's appointment of Lebedev to the Lords, no doubt in exchange for a 'contribution' to Johnson's personal bank accounts.

I can understand Starmer not wanting to politicise the U.K. government actions but someone has to call out the Tories on this.  

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I think the point of his posts are that everything is shit and bad, so therefore we shouldn't care too much about our inevitable obliteration in the nuclear blasts.

That's what I've always taken from them, at least.

Nah he thinks that Russia and China will keep him safe because everyone in power is the West is a lizard who eats babies or suchlike, an utter maniac who should have been hunted from here years ago

Just now, TommyDickFingers said:

Pedantry, but Poland bought those Mig 29s from Germany, 22 of them for a whopping 1 Euro.

Who was doing the selling, Sir Davidzy Murrazy?