Things You Learned Today

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

I remember my first trip to India and being confronted by a cubicle with a bum gun and no toilet paper/drying capabilities.

Just held it in. Not sure what I was supposed to do. Wait there until my ring piece dried off naturally?

wet ring at 36, dry by the time you get up stairs.

i'm now 49

Never stripped off for a shite, but I have done when about to vomit, mainly out of desperation that feeling more comfortable might make the whole nightmare go away somehow. It doesn't help.

Pretty sure there are folk at my work who shit facing the wall, judging by the number of streaks at the very front of the porcelain. They have slightly longer than standard lavvies too, so you'd really have to work to dirty the front area. Surround by deviants I swear, and not the good kind like me.

The thing about raising knees is true. Discovered that when the wean needed a step to ascend to the throne and I got too lazy to move it between visits. The stuff just falls out of you.

BTW, WTF is a "bum gun"? Related to kitchen gun?

9 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I fear I will regret asking this, but what is a bum gun?

No word of a lie, when I 1st came to Asia I thought the bum gun was used to clean the toilet bowl of skid marks and the toilet floor in general. It never crossed my mind to wash my arse with it.  

(And when I say when I 1st came to Asia I mean until I read this thread!)

Edited by hk blues

Gene Roddenberry and Arthur C Clarke et al due to burn up in the atmosphere today.

https://www.livescience.com/space/space-exploration/no-chance-of-a-soft-landing-company-confirms-peregrine-missions-human-remains-wont-reach-the-moon

Didn’t realise some of their remains were on board.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

No word of a lie, when I 1st came to Asia I thought the bum gun was used to clean the toilet bowl of skid marks and the toilet floor in general. It never crossed my mind to wash my arse with it.  

(And when I say when I 1st came to Asia I mean until I read this thread!)

Few years ago, I was just about to use a public toilet and someone else tried to walk in front of me to get in first.  I was like 'EH, I'm first pal'.

got in the toilet for a number 1 and then grabbed the bum gun and started to scoosh it into the toilet.  Finished my pishe but kept on scooshing for a bout 3 minutes, know that c**t was right outside the door.  would have sounded like a horse pishing for that length of time.

Walked out and just nodded with a polite, needed that.

The face on him was marvellous  😂