The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

UK Prime Minister Sunak's favourability hits all-time low - YouGov | Reuters

LONDON, Dec 13 (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak is the most unpopular he has been since moving into Downing Street with his net favourability rating slipping by 10 percentage points since late November, a YouGov survey showed on Wednesday.

The polling, carried out between Monday evening and Tuesday morning this week, showed that 70% of respondents said they had an unfavourable opinion of Sunak, compared to only 21% with a favourable view.

You do wonder why he is in the job. Is the money he can (allegedly) funnel to his wife really worth it?

We should have a general election, but even then I've no idea who'd I'd vote for anymore as it's a shambles.

Certainly wouldn't be Tory but there's a lack of strong opposition taking them to task. 

55 minutes ago, RH33 said:

We should have a general election, but even then I've no idea who'd I'd vote for anymore as it's a shambles.

Certainly wouldn't be Tory but there's a lack of strong opposition taking them to task. 

Starmer is a, fanny, a total wet blanket and Labour in name only, but this lot are firmly in "anyone but them" territory. The earth they are scorching will be scorched for years and the less of it the better.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Starmer is a, fanny, a total wet blanket and Labour in name only, but this lot are firmly in "anyone but them" territory. The earth they are scorching will be scorched for years and the less of it the better.

Absolutely, but they aren't going to go to GE as that would be turkeys/Christmas.

Heath/Wilson... Thatcher/Kinnock... Major/Blair... Johnson/Corbyn.... Sunak/Starmer...

(Time for a quick Battlestar Galactica and others reference.)

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

We've been seeing this pish about 'Labour will sort it this time' for decades.  The only way to get these revolting Tories permanently out of our hair is for Scotland to get out of Westminster.  Nothing else will do it.  By Christmas 2029, these malevolent asswipes will be back with a 50+ majority and someone like Braverman, Badenoch, or FFS even Farage as PM.  

45 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Don't think so...2 term Lab govt incoming, as the Tories will continue to tear themselves apart in opposition..they can bring Cruella in if they like but they will still have Reform to deal with.

So, in the Labour fan-boy's opinion, we can look forward to a even more right wing Tory Government in 2034 instead of 2029.

Haud me back!

1 hour ago, Jedi2 said:

Don't think so...2 term Lab govt incoming, as the Tories will continue to tear themselves apart in opposition..they can bring Cruella in if they like but they will still have Reform to deal with.

2 term Starmer. Jesus! What a terrifying thought.

Starmer et co will be exhausted after one year of walking the tightrope of presenting themselves as an alternative to the Tories, whilst trying to keep the floating Tory voters on board. But not as exhausted as Sarwar will be trying to strategically align London Labour's increasingly hostile views on immigration, welfare, and the EU as positions in tune with his own. Not to mention hoping that no one sees that any statement on Gaza merely echoes every US utterance and stance....

Poor guy. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Rishi was obviously glued to the darts. Or just got a minion to post this tweet to show how "in touch with the common man" he is.

Fucking laughable.

Expect to see more of this as the year progresses. Back in 1996, the equally flailing Tories piggy backed onto Euro 96 as they saw a slight upturn in the polls whenever England did well in sport. I'm sure someone will either be able to confirm or correct me, but I think it was Alastair Campbell who was actually rooting for Germany to beat England in the semi as they could see a bounce for the tories if England won Euro 96... with the Euros coming up and likely pre election, you can guarantee there will be some Eton educated advisors sitting round thinking how best to make the Tories not seem like total cvnt$.

Like Cameron with his Villa/West Ham nonsense, as soon as they try to seem like the 'man on the street' they spectacularly fail. 

7 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Expect to see more of this as the year progresses. Back in 1996, the equally flailing Tories piggy backed onto Euro 96 as they saw a slight upturn in the polls whenever England did well in sport. I'm sure someone will either be able to confirm or correct me, but I think it was Alastair Campbell who was actually rooting for Germany to beat England in the semi as they could see a bounce for the tories if England won Euro 96... with the Euros coming up and likely pre election, you can guarantee there will be some Eton educated advisors sitting round thinking how best to make the Tories not seem like total cvnt$.

Like Cameron with his Villa/West Ham nonsense, as soon as they try to seem like the 'man on the street' they spectacularly fail. 

And just for balance.

image.thumb.png.9ef690988bed2e498b944ac65589eb02.png

They must think the electorate are stupid.