SNP Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- add them here

Wingman

30 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

The SNP will soon be back to their irrelevant stature of the 1970s, a one trick pony . Their leader is a bitter bigoted lout, moaning about white people being in positions of power in Scotland. 

1st sentence - Their huge expensive monster PR department will make sure that never happens.

Don't know about that second sentence, needs to be backed up with some evidence.

3 hours ago, Artie said:

1st sentence - Their huge expensive monster PR department will make sure that never happens.

Don't know about that second sentence, needs to be backed up with some evidence.

Stevie Wonder could see through Yousef. 

45 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

Stevie Wonder could see through Yousef. 

I had a look and found your claim had been fact checked as misrepresentative. The speech shared among the Alt-right had been clipped selectively and even while butchered doesn't suggest anything racist or that Scotland has too many white people.

7 hours ago, HulltoonDee said:

The SNP will soon be back to their irrelevant stature of the 1970s, a one trick pony . Their leader is a bitter bigoted lout, moaning about white people being in positions of power in Scotland. 

^^^ is lost in an alt-right echo chamber on Twitter

On 19/01/2024 at 15:34, HibeeJibee said:

Farcical tbh... "from notebooks, texts and messages between January 2020 and April 2022 the first minister has nothing to return"... "the deputy first minister set-up an auto delete mode"... "the National Clinical Director responded that deletion is a pre-bed ritual"... "the General Manager of the Directorate sent an emoji with a zipped mouth"...

"the corporate director remarked 'plausible deniability is my middle name!' ".. "the Deputy MO, later Chief Medical Officer of Scotland, replied that he deleted at the end of every day to which his Clinical Adviser replied crying with laugher and thumbs up emojis"... "hope this isn't FOI-able!"... ""remember this is FOI recoverable: use clear chat"...

24 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

"the corporate director remarked 'plausible deniability is my middle name!' ".. "the Deputy MO, later Chief Medical Officer of Scotland, replied that he deleted at the end of every day to which his Clinical Adviser replied crying with laugher and thumbs up emojis"... "hope this isn't FOI-able!"... ""remember this is FOI recoverable: use clear chat"...

Aye but didn't you see Nicola said it was only official channels that were used for the covid response. 

Clearly they were deleting their messages because they were about utterly irrelevant banal shite nobody would be interested in. 

2 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Clownshoe at the inquiry today should make interesting listening.

Getting in a right muddle on blanket indoor mask rules.

Claims "there was nuance" e.g. no mask was fine if "standing politely" :blink: (who knew?).

Here he is coaching then Health Secretary on get-arounds... 5 months before the requirement was abolished in Scotland:

image.png.7043f2eaa8214ad8eb0394c8a69b7005.png

5 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Getting in a right muddle on blanket indoor mask rules.

Claims "there was nuance" e.g. no mask was fine if "standing politely" :blink: (who knew?).

Here he is coaching then Health Secretary on get-arounds... 5 months before the requirement was abolished in Scotland:

image.png.7043f2eaa8214ad8eb0394c8a69b7005.png

What channel is this on?

It appears from the odd bit of this I've seen over the weeks that the line of questioning seems firmly slanted towards "why weren't things stricter" or "why didn't you go earlier / harder" rather than how the hell did you get to the position you did which is not where I thought this would be headed. Seems the "victims" and their legal teams are driving the agenda.

As I've said an absolutely monumental waste of time and money as it will result in absolutely nothing changing.

It should have consequences for public officials, elected or otherwise, who are shown to have acted incompetently or to have lied. Unfortunately, quite a few of the elected ones have already fucked off and I doubt the likes of Leitch are going to be fired no matter how badly exposed they are. 

Edited by Michael W

image.thumb.png.112bf887be4f53aca2585b0f40c9479f.png

An interesting text exchange between Joe Fitzpatrick, the then Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing, and Jason Leitch. 

Leitch offering Fitzpatrick 'advice' on Aberdeen potentially forfeiting fixtures, which seems like slight overreach for an unelected Clinical Director. 

5 hours ago, DrewDon said:

image.thumb.png.112bf887be4f53aca2585b0f40c9479f.png

An interesting text exchange between Joe Fitzpatrick, the then Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing, and Jason Leitch. 

Leitch offering Fitzpatrick 'advice' on Aberdeen potentially forfeiting fixtures, which seems like slight overreach for an unelected Clinical Director. 

Political influence should be excluded from Scottish Football, and only the SFA should possess the authority to determine the appropriate punishment for Aberdeen. The government may suggest a penalty, but I distinctly recall feeling angered by the actions of the 8 Aberdeen players.

As is ever the case in politics, its all about the 'optics'.

Of course government ministers are 'allowed' to delete WhatsApp about cats, the weather, or nasty things they said to each other about Boris, and no, these shouldn't be subject to FOI 

However, the public is still entitled to know what lay behind the government's decision making process, and here, its not a good look, to say the least, that said messages were either deleted, or 'we didn't use WhatsApp for govt business' after both calling for an enquiry, and promising that all relevant info would be made available. The Dentist is currently not covering himself in glory 

'But, but, the Tories deleted their messages as well' or 'but, but, we handled Covid better than Wastemonster' doesn't cut it.

Edited by Jedi2

22 hours ago, Jedi2 said:

As is ever the case in politics, its all about the 'optics'.

Of course government ministers are 'allowed' to delete WhatsApp about cats, the weather, or nasty things they said to each other about Boris, and no, these shouldn't be subject to FOI 

However, the public is still entitled to know what lay behind the government's decision making process, and here, its not a good look, to say the least, that said messages were either deleted, or 'we didn't use WhatsApp for govt business' after both calling for an enquiry, and promising that all relevant info would be made available. The Dentist is currently not covering himself in glory 

'But, but, the Tories deleted their messages as well' or 'but, but, we handled Covid better than Wastemonster' doesn't cut it.

I won't defend the Scottish Government regards this - it's symptomatic of everything that's currently wrong about the SNP.

However, the faux outrage from Douglas Ross. The Heil and the Express is enough to give me the boak.  I don't remember them having this level of outrage when UK government ministers deleted their WhatsApp messages.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh