Euro 2024 - Qualification Thread

jagfox

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

BBC already at it with their pish about the Poles.

Screenshot_20240326_195842_Chrome.jpg

No self awareness after cheering on the diving top-knotted bellend for years then.  At least it got downvoted! 

Edited by VictorOnopko

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

The sheer fucking brass neck of complaining about Welsh opponents' "dark arts" when Wales entire gameplan for over a decade was "give it to Bale so he can cheat". 

Holy f**k....

That's a bit unfair.

They also had Ashley Williams hoofing people up in the air at the other end

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Ukraine qualify.

Been watching that game on my telly with my Ukrainian guests - delighted for them (also watched Scotland on my laptop....wee bit depressed about that but would be so much worse if a meaningful game)

6 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Been watching that game on my telly with my Ukrainian guests - delighted for them (also watched Scotland on my laptop....wee bit depressed about that but would be so much worse if a meaningful game)

I watched the Ukraine-Iceland game because I absolutely knew the Scotland game would be awful, as it always is when we play that shower of sectarian bellends. I feel sorry for the Icelanders, they really showed up but Ukraine just had too much for them. You have to be happy for the Ukrainians though, nobody needs a bit of hope and joy more.

9 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Pleased to see Ukraine get through after everything the past couple of years 

Aye, losing the World Cup playoff to Bale and these spawny kernts must have been the worst thing to happen to them in years.

Edited by Boo Khaki

18 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I watched the Ukraine-Iceland game because I absolutely knew the Scotland game would be awful, as it always is when we play that shower of sectarian bellends. I feel sorry for the Icelanders, they really showed up but Ukraine just had too much for them. You have to be happy for the Ukrainians though, nobody needs a bit of hope and joy more.

Palestine?

9 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Pleased to see Ukraine get through after everything the past couple of years 

As a nation, yes. As a football team, no. Fed up of them getting applauded everywhere they go.

Just now, VictorOnopko said:

I'd say Wales are almost certainly going to slither through here, the bucket hatted wankers, but it'll be funny if they don't. 

Lewandowski will sky the decisive pen.