Euro 2024 - Qualification Thread

jagfox

Gareth Bale, Prince of Wales, Tam Jones, Anthony Hopkins, CZJ, Sir Richard Burton, DAME Shirley Bassey.... can you hear me. Dame Shirley Bassey.

Your boys took a HELL of a beating. A HELL of a beating.

2 minutes ago, Venti said:

Gareth Bale, Prince of Wales, Tam Jones, Anthony Hopkins, CZJ, Sir Richard Burton, DAME Shirley Bassey.... can you hear me. Dame Shirley Bassey.

Your boys took a HELL of a beating. A HELL of a beating.

+ Pob, + Shadwell.

8 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I was just thinking watching the Welsh players at halfway as Piatek walked up for his penalty that James was taking next and looked petrified. 

noticed that too......all the remaining Welsh players were shitting themselves.

At least it now won’t be a case of “we’ve heard from the England camp, let’s now go to the Wales camp”, which we had in 2021. 

Maybe it’s the usual “my team is hard done by” syndrome, but it did feel at times like England and Wales were the only home nations at the last Euros. 

Just now, The Master said:

At least it now won’t be a case of “we’ve heard from the England camp, let’s now go to the Wales camp”, which we had in 2021. 

Maybe it’s the usual “my team is hard done by” syndrome, but it did feel at times like England and Wales were the only home nations at the last Euros. 

Wales are the fucking media darlings just now.

I listen to 6 music and can barely turn it on these days without some leek munching sheep shagger presenting a show and introducing some obscure shite band "from my home town"  singing in a language 99% of the audience don't understand.

Good to see them getting rammed tonight.

Fuds.