Philip Schofield

12 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

A ‘bombshell’ interview with Eamonn Holmes coming on GB News, what a country.

My main priority around this issue is to avoid hearing Eammon Holmes's views, in the same way that I try to avoid Simon Jordan's views on Football. (or anything else)

Eamonn Holmes being interviewed by Dan Wooten sounds one to avoid.

Holmes claims that ITV paid for taxis to take Schofields young lad to and from his London flat and that Schofield and WIlloughby are both dicks who everyone on the show hates.  It's really weird, like watching a falling out among teenagers but taking place in public, with apparently millions of pounds in sponsorship at stake.

Going to avoid this story from now on, very weird vibes from it.

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Holmes claims that ITV paid for taxis to take Schofields young lad to and from his London flat and that Schofield and WIlloughby are both dicks who everyone on the show hates.  It's really weird, like watching a falling out among teenagers but taking place in public, with apparently millions of pounds in sponsorship at stake.

aye man thats my exact thoughts...saw on Twitter that Kim Woodburn was on TV calling Holly Willoughby "a B*tch" or something.... as I said earlier I do like the fact c*nts are calling each other out but at the same time its all very strange..

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

This has all the class of a 18.30 fight in a Wetherspoons beer garden on a Sunday after they all been out drinking since Friday night, and they all had too much beer and cider and sun we are getting a lot of circling and bitching and accusations and threats so far,

And we all sitting at safe distance waiting for the first real blow and the false nails and hair extensions to start flying. Hope they hurry up before I get bored or have to get another round in.

I wonder how/ why fatso Eamonn Holmes has self appointed himself as the Moral Compass of this grubby story. 

It reeks of the actual story being overtaken and used as an opportunity for precious media types to get revenge or to get on their high horse, with Phil, Holly, anyone upstairs in ITV, and it’ll not be long before Piers Morgan connects himself into the story and wants blood for his Good Morning Britain sacking.

14 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

ended up talking about how Meghan Markle was pulling strings at ITV

Surely not.

Next thing we know she will be responsible for Russians invasion of Ukraine and the concentration camps in China.

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Surely not.

Next thing we know she will be responsible for Russians invasion of Ukraine and the concentration camps in China.

Respect her privacy!

34 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Amanda Holden will never speak to Schofield again.

Just keep your nose out Holden, or that's me and you finished!

If she'll have sex with Les Dennis there's hope for us all