🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇬🇪 Georgia 🐺

Well. That was a mad few hours. Just about made my connecting train.

f**k Georgia.

f**k the rain.

What a team this is.

Credit to the wee guys wi the brushes on the pitch, they did their country proud.

100% deserved that and more. Although Georgia talked themselves out of a game which made it less competitive. They looked pretty tidy too and technically able. who cares though? They fucked it. Oh well..haha fuckin ha to them. Good.

Clarke has Scotland playing brilliantly regardless. For a DKB, he's alright. We looked lethal going forward whereas they were insipid. I was going to write a spiel but i ended up drinking 5 pints more than i budgeted for so i'll truncate it...

Scotland are unreal. End of.

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Games played - 4

Games won - 4

Goals scored - 9

Goals conceded - 1

Goals conceded from anything other than a saft penalty - 0

Pleasing! 👍

Seething mess opponents - 3 (I’ll give Cyprus a pass) 

An utterly shambolic night overall but eventually played out a comfortable win. Credit to the ground staff for the work they put in to make sure we got our money's worth.

Don't think I've ever gotten home from a football match on a different day than when I left before!

20230620_223046.jpg

Just back home now. That might have been the longest game I’ve ever been to. Mental. Glad for the win though, that’s all that matters.

Edited by Jambomo

Hats off to Sportsound for having gone from "there are half a dozen c***s with squeegees in the Georgia penalty box, lmao" to "are brave squeegy-wielding boys should have the freedom of hampden" in the space of a mere hour and a half.

3 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

What was the script with the last kickoff delay? Were the Georgians just genuinely refusing to leave their dressing room? 

According to some media outlets, they refused to come out and asked for a briefing from UEFA.

I've got my fingers crossed for a Jim Traynor-esq tear stained statement from the Georgian FA.