Forage Banking Arrangements

HTG

Here's Farage's bedfellow implying his bank accounts are about to be closed as well. 

Of course, he's totally made it up for internet likes as the 1st of July (tomorrow) is a Saturday. 

Edited by Michael W

9 hours ago, Michael W said:

Here's Farage's bedfellow implying his bank accounts are about to be closed as well. 

Of course, he's totally made it up for internet likes as the 1st of July (tomorrow) is a Saturday. 

Lawrence Fox is so obviously a comedy character. How are folk take in by the charade. 

"I would like to speak to the manager."

"You can't.  He's left."

"This is outrageous.  I want to speak to him but because we have a difference of opinion on the future of this country and how it is run and government policies and my views on immigration and Europe and taxation and public services and the railways that means he simply won't speak to me.  Unbelievable."

"No.  He's left.  Gone home for the day.  He will back in on Monday."

It is a common practice in some places if you aren't making banks money. I know folk from the Czechia who were stuck out of the country due to Covid. Their bank account was shut because they didn't use it so weren't paying any fees. They sent them a letter warning them, to a house they weren't in, followed by a cheque. 

As for Farage, he probably knows that the bank won't release any of his personal information so he can use the situation to make himself out to be a victim and continue flogging his nonsense. 

On 01/07/2023 at 07:34, Suspect Device said:

Reading (on twitter 🤪 ) that one of the reasons is because he received £1/2m from Russia Today.

Does that mean that Salmond and Galloway will be next?

Maybe, might depend on when they got it. Was he paid before or after the sanctions from the war began?

On 30/06/2023 at 09:22, ICTChris said:

Wings Over Scotland said this week that his bank account had been closed as well.  It's happened to quite a few people over the past few years.

Banks have the right to do this and will do it if they think that having an account could expose them.  Most service providers reserve the right to pull the plug on your service.

ETA - I saw someone suggesting that this might be related to some of the 'financial advice' services that Farage has been huffing.  

WOS and Farage are fascist pieces of shit.

Good to see both of them get their comeuppance.

Careful lads, this'll be getting added to the hundreds of DISGUSTANG posts that some nutter was compiling for a newspaper sting on Div and his fascist P&B regime.