#Barclays 23/24

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Didn't I read somewhere that Newton Heath were back?

In fact I'm pretty sure I've read that multiple times this season.

To be fair, for 30 minutes tonight they were back. 

I know there's probably financial reasons behind it but Man City binning Palmer for that dud Doku looks an abysmal decision.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

He also knew, after the fact, that Cole Palmer was going to score there. 

*Cold

2 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

There's no chance Cole Palmer isn't a result of inbreeding. 

*Cold

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

Cole Palmer is really unfortunate looking eh

*Cold

Some amount of revisionism on Grealish a few pages ago, he had a dreadful first season, a good second, and is now having a dreadful third season.

He doesn't play that often and even Guardiola has been criticising him in the press.

He isn't good enough for them and surely won't last too long. When they do sell him, no doubt it will be at a loss.

Stones managed to rescue his City career but giving Grealish is renowned for his poor professionalism I can't see him pulling off the same. MLS by 31 seems more likely. If he had been a top flight regular since his teens he'd probably already be done, Rooney was well on the way down by 29.

Gusto and Maguire came off my bench in fantasy football, contributing 0 points each, need to stop gambling on these shite teams / players.

And whilst I got Cletus early, everyone has him now so his points don't matter.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Were there bookings after the full time whistle last night because my sky sports app reported 4 cards and william Hill only saying 2?

There were 4. Caicedo was booked after being subbed off and Maguire was booked after the game. Plus 2 Chelsea bookings in the first half.

The ref going through that second half without booking anyone on the pitch is absolutely insane.

Edited by eez-eh

12 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

There were 4. Caicedo was booked after being subbed off and Maguire was booked after the game. Plus 2 Chelsea bookings in the first half.

The ref going through that second half without booking anyone on the pitch is absolutely insane.

Yeah it was caicedo being booked after coming off that made my bet not come in. I messaged William hill on Twitter and the person who messaged back told me that it didn’t count as it happened in stoppage time 🤷

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah it was caicedo being booked after coming off that made my bet not come in. I messaged William hill on Twitter and the person who messaged back told me that it didn’t count as it happened in stoppage time 🤷

Bookies being bookies

4 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Bookies being bookies

I was clearly speaking to an idiot but for a while was concerned they didn’t include bookings as they occurred in injury time so by that logic Man Utd won the game!