#Barclays 23/24

39 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I'm glad it stood. Stop rolling about pretending to be injured and play the game.

I'm afraid to say Paqueta must be the worst for rolling about the deck after the slightest touch. Just bloody get up and on with it!!

Kalvin Phillips seems to have been a rotten signing for West 'Am. 

Admittedly I don't see much of them but when I do he seems to be giving away penalties, gifting goals or getting sent off. 

Just now, sophia said:

I thought sticking your foot in between the kicker and the ball was a foul in favour of the kicker. 

It should be tbh. Its a bit of a joke that you can shove your foot in front of a player who is kicking the ball to create contact, and then that be given as a pen. 

I genuinely think Kalvin Phillips may be the worst EPL loan signing of all time.

The commentary has been brutal, all about how Newcastle have loads of injuries, poor Newcastle having to stay in financial fair play etc. It’s like they choose a team and decide to be fan tv for a game.

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

The commentary has been brutal, all about how Newcastle have loads of injuries, poor Newcastle having to stay in financial fair play etc. It’s like they choose a team and decide to be fan tv for a game.

He even mentioned how despite 3 injuries and a red card, they find themselves 4 3 up. Despite the red card being absolutely irrelevant, having came after the goal 🤣

7 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Kalvin Phillips seems to have been a rotten signing for West 'Am. 

Admittedly I don't see much of them but when I do he seems to be giving away penalties, gifting goals or getting sent off. 

I raise you Danny Ings although he's had considerably less game time to make any kind of impact.