#Barclays 23/24

38 minutes ago, velo army said:

Bernardo Silva is a gorgeous player, but De Bruyne is the least interesting great player I've ever seen. No flair or apparent artistry. Just a machine footballer. 

Fully agree on Silva, a tremendous player, but that is an utterly mental shout about De Bruyne. Comfortably one of the most beautiful, inventive passers of a football there has ever been.

How many millions are on the pitch?

Some of the games in Scotland not involving the bigot brothers are far far more entertaining than this shite…..

Fcuk yer Barclays!

Fcuk yer Champions League!

FTOF!

I enjoyed it tbh. There's a difference between a game that's short on entertainment because both sides are scared of each other, trying to impose their gameplan on the other and both are too good in shape and defence to let it happen to any great extent, and a game that's short on entertainment because neither side can trap a ball, make a 10 yard pass or keep possession under any pressure.

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I enjoyed it tbh. There's a difference between a game that's short on entertainment because both sides are scared of each other, trying to impose their gameplan on the other and both are too good in shape and defence to let it happen to any great extent, and a game that's short on entertainment because neither side can trap a ball, make a 10 yard pass or keep possession under any pressure.

I only saw the last 25 minutes but there was plenty of that on show.

Since David Silva left, that bit of magic City had has gone for me.  Came back to check that going to have my tea was a better choice, than watching.  Pleased with the result, though.