Arbroath v Ayr United

If we can win this game it could be pivotal moment in terms of climbing the league and hitting a winning run.

We have the players to win games and the confidence has returned.

It's great to have talented strikers who can win us games.

Will be a tough match - but going for a 2-0 home win.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

If we play this team then we’ll have the best possible chance of winning imo. 

Albinson 

Ahui

Stanger

Musonda

Reading

Pendlebury

Young

Smith

Chalmers

Rose

McGeady

You’ll get 3 Micks, Mckenzie, Mcallister and Mcginty and you’ll like it. 

Do you guys have a pay at the gate option? The only option for away fans seems to be in the seated area, but there's no seats left, so can't buy a ticket.

If not I assume they'll update the website with tickets for away terracing?

ETA. Nevermind, there are a small number of seats left - but I assume a bit of terracing will be opened?

Edited by AuAl

6 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Do you guys have a pay at the gate option? The only option for away fans seems to be in the seated area, but there's no seats left, so can't buy a ticket.

ETA. Nevermind, there are a small number of seats left - but I assume a bit of terracing will be opened?

No pay at the gate at all. A thing many of our supporters have been asking to bring back 

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

No pay at the gate at all. A thing many of our supporters have been asking to bring back 

I’ve never seen anyone turned away for not having a ticket. There’s normally a small queue at the external office window on match days. I’m pretty sure it’s folk buying tickets. The club obviously don’t want to encourage or advertise it but I can’t see any way that the club is going to turn down money.

Personally, I can’t see why we don’t have an official ticket office option like many other clubs. Just have a stack of pre-printed QR code tickets, destroy any that aren’t sold or print out more if running low.

Always kinda felt that we tend to bring about enough to Arbroath to justify being given one of the ends. Most folk don't but tickets till the day of the game. 

Then again, I have no problem with clubs prioritising their own supporters, so fair doos. So it'll be the stand and terracing up to the corner flag?

Edited by AuAl

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I bought a ticket for terracing which has now obviously been turned into a stand ticket. Will I still be able to go onto the terracing?

I think it’ll all depend on how many tickets you sell. QP only had 2 sections of the stand the other week but pretty much filled that. I notice that Arbroath are only saying that Ayr have the Pleasureland end of Gayfield which is pretty non committal and flexible.

Sell more than 250 and I’m pretty sure you’ll get some kind of standing option, may be uncovered though.

4 hours ago, AuAl said:

There's no pay at the gate, but I would have thought you could have just bought on the day.  I've forgotten my season ticket a couple of times previously, and have hastily bought myself a ticket on my phone outside the ground.

59 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I think it’ll all depend on how many tickets you sell. QP only had 2 sections of the stand the other week but pretty much filled that. I notice that Arbroath are only saying that Ayr have the Pleasureland end of Gayfield which is pretty non committal and flexible.

Sell more than 250 and I’m pretty sure you’ll get some kind of standing option, may be uncovered though.

Was only a couple of years ago we were swapping ends, now it's all about cramming us into a section of the stand - you have changed Arbroath, changed!